42 coaches online • Server time: 08:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The first of this seasons pre season "friendlies" kicked off today with the Black Plague Buccaneers taking on the Men Of Stakes.

It was a hot sunny day as BPB kicked off to the MOS. they took possession deep in their half and looked to try and get some receivers open.A brutal hit from karl von strauberen zum abdeldorpf a human blitzer on plague claw the rotter caused 2 perms very early in the game.

BPB had their revenge before the end of the drive however as Killhot Fiendpile who was enraged after seeing the injuries to his friend Plague claw smashed Sir Erwin von Horstmann a human blitzer from behind killing him. To add insult to injury Sir Erwin von Horstmann was infected with Nurgles Rot and now wears the no7 jersery for the BPB.

BPB were unable to recover the ball and quickly found themselves 0-1 down. they then struggled to recover their own ball and found themselves 0-2 down shortly after.

Another brutal hit from the humans with David Hintenschlumpfer smashing Ashhot Beastgore and caused a perm.

BPBs beast kept misfiring but late in the game managed to cause a BH it was all a little to late as BPB were defeated by a massive margin of 4-0.

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Thrilled to play their first game with the Men of Stakes, Luther and his brother, Knight of Sigmar Erwin von Horstmann, confidently step on the field with the rest of their team.

A feint stench fills everyone's nostrils, as a lumbering pile of flesh and tentacles comes crawling forth from the opponents dugout. The Men face the crazed followers of Nurgle today. Whilst chanting their battlehymns, the team set up to receive the kickoff.

The Men single out the stronger players, dodging their blows, and start battling the weaker forces of Nurgle with great succes.

Near the end of the first half, after striking down Rotters everywhere, one of the blasted creatures sneaks up to Sir Erwin and manages to strike him down. Lost in the chaos, Erwin's fate is unknown to Luther, who managed to catch a pass and holds the ball near the opponents endzone.

At the regroup in halftime Sir Erwin's terrible destiny is known. Falling to the astrogranite he lost his consciousness and was quickly murdered by the wretched Rotter known as Killhot Fiendpile.

Luther asked to be put on the Line of Scrimmage next drive. Enraged he strikes down foe after foe, but in the end all is for nought as his fists cannot find his brothers' killer.

The Men walk away with a landslide victory, maiming two rotters in the progress. But teamleader Sir Erwin is doomed for eternity, and it is rumored his oddly fast decaying body is seen walking again, being forced to play for the Black Death Buccaneers.

Luther swears to the memory of his dead older brother to take revenge on the Rotter known as Killhot Fiendpile, ánd the team vow to allow Sir Erwin his rest, on the first chance arising to do so.

(Fun and brutal match! Reading back my ridiculous 'Empire' names in your report makes me chuckle; ))
pubstar

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

A 'friendly' that caused perms to both sides and establishes an early rivalry? Excellent! Good reports from both coaches!

Timetis

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

These 'friendly matches aren't very friendly, are they? Poor norse. Do we get a report?!Very Happy

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3634238
pubstar

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Just some quick hits in lieu of a full report:

-I already want to fire my dumb Troll. He's not injured or anything, he's just dumb.
-I felt like I had a massive dice advantage early - some bad luck on turn 2 let me coast to the draw result without much concern.
-When the dice caught up with me, they were mostly on the injury roll side!
-zero surfs makes this game, ultimately, a failure

Jumboparagon

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

the crowd seemed to like though. +1 FF all around \o/
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

i watched the game live and it was brutal, congrats to both teams!!!

P.s.

Your welcome jumbo for the rock

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I finished my team's logo, pretty happy with it:D

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=790892
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

looks wicked man!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

IT WAS YOU!!!! and here I was planning on blaming poor, innocent Timetis.

btw, you throw like a blind girly girl with sleep apnea
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

i always did throw like a girl!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

eermmm.. that's not a fair reply to taunting. flipping the switch, and going after ones feels and all. what kind of bloody murder endorsing DOTP commish are ye?!
pubstar

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

My Second Chancers played their second (and final!) warm-up match before the league starts.

My opponent was Lewdawg69's Dwarven side, and we were looking to recover enough money to replace the two dead guys from our match against Jumbo. The dwarves kicked off and played good defense, but a quad-skull block put left the defense out of position. Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy was able to scoop and score. The dwarf armor was cracking all over the place, and with some help from the crowd, we entered the half with a man advantage. However, the biggest casualty came from the Norse side: crappy snow troll Sven Dickensson died on a dice-against effort!

The second half saw the Dwarves receive the kick, and begin to advance the ball. Both sides suffered a few casualties, and ultimately we were too pesky to allow a tying score.

Great match, Lewd! My team is now worse, but I had a good time and I'm looking forward to the league!!

mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

brutal game and you got rid of the troll Smile still need to play my last warm up. make sure you get then in guys league kicks off in a few days

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

first off... 2nd friendly?!?! man I'm game for one of those. also, dumb dumd died?!? crap, I was hoping your Achilles heal your have stayed put for all time Sad
 Jump to: