45 coaches online • Server time: 12:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Badoek

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2015 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

My name is Badoek (ok not really) and I approve of this... thing.. with big guys.. and little balls...

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2015 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well my first game after reading this involved a Blitz! kickoff result my rat ogre catching the ball and scoring a Turn 8 touchdown in the teams 2nd game. If there has every been a sign from Nuffle this is it so I am in.
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2015 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Dunenzed wrote:
Rat Ogre would be interesting, has a higher opportunity cost when using him in favour of an Ag4 ball handler when compared to a Minotard. But with speed, ag2, and frenzy I reckon the Rogre would do very well even without taking any mutations.

My blind spot! Yeah, a Rogre would be cool and especially so if he gets lucky with doubles.
#

How about this guy:

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=10038560

3 more TD's needed to get on the top scorer table, and as far ass I can tell he will be the only one there!
jamesfarrell129

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2015 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this for dirty pickers in Ranked, real men in the Box, or both?

I started a team in each that was going to be based off a ball-carrying mino but got distracted by ARR sprints (and RL work) so haven't had a lot of time to play them.

I have to hope my mino doesn't get a double skill roll, else I'll get distracted by giving them Leap...

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2015 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

PaddyMick wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:
Dunenzed wrote:
Rat Ogre would be interesting, has a higher opportunity cost when using him in favour of an Ag4 ball handler when compared to a Minotard. But with speed, ag2, and frenzy I reckon the Rogre would do very well even without taking any mutations.

My blind spot! Yeah, a Rogre would be cool and especially so if he gets lucky with doubles.
#

How about this guy:

3 more TD's needed to get on the top scorer table, and as far ass I can tell he will be the only one there!

This can be the "man" mate
AV 7 is a danger, but, well, +AG and two doubles are signs from Nurgle to make him something legendary
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2015 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

jamesfarrell129 wrote:
Is this for dirty pickers in Ranked, real men in the Box, or both?

I started a team in each that was going to be based off a ball-carrying mino but got distracted by ARR sprints (and RL work) so haven't had a lot of time to play them.

I have to hope my mino doesn't get a double skill roll, else I'll get distracted by giving them Leap...
]

Both are welcome! Apply and ill update the page.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2015 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

PaddyMick wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:
Dunenzed wrote:

#

How about this guy:

Totally would like to keep tabs on this dude!
zakatan

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2015 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

having a "big guys only" top list would be ace.

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2015 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

My pact ogre Vundir just scored 2 TDs in his 3rd game, and his predecessor scored a TD in the team's first game.

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2015 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm assuming it's only the negatrait fatties that qualify? So mummies wouldn't count?

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2015 - 02:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Mummies are AG 1 so they count in my book, also I see this as a race specific thing so Mummies compete with other Mummies etc

@mrt1212 you have linked my Thrower Tree not my Catcher Tree in the Group page, needs to be Inter Vene not Inter Milan who has 31 Passes to date... also, is this "just" Scoring or are we going to track any (of the obscure!) Top 25 List entries?

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I played my second game with my Pact. First one was a boring 1-0 loss, but late in the second half of the second, I hit an elf and the ball bounced to the minotaur, who caught it. He blitzed nobody into the end zone for the 1-0 win.

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3666051

A real good game for Ad-Rock -- in addition to the only TD, he had three casualties. Elves are squishy.

(Hell, I ran a forward passing orc team back in the '90s. You probably shouldn't listen to me. Ever.)
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

FEED THE BEAST!

You gonna keep giving him the ball?
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalfort wrote:
Mummies are AG 1 so they count in my book, also I see this as a race specific thing so Mummies compete with other Mummies etc

@mrt1212 you have linked my Thrower Tree not my Catcher Tree in the Group page, needs to be Inter Vene not Inter Milan who has 31 Passes to date... also, is this "just" Scoring or are we going to track any (of the obscure!) Top 25 List entries?

I'll get on that change tonight. Although I think having an oddities section would be kinda fun too.

If anyone can help me on formatting the bbcode, I just want to have the player code/images go laterally not vertically. I don't really trust my table and tr tags enough but if someone could provide an example, that'd be great.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I can do basic BBcode with tables and stuff... just not those fancy Bio's that are awesome :/