44 coaches online • Server time: 17:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post custom pitch per tea...goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sunflare

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone!

I accidentally clicked "ready to play" before making an important purchase on one of my teams. It seems that I cannot go back to editing the team now. Is it possible to submit a support ticket to revert the team to the editable phase, i.e. is there precedent for such requests getting accepted? Thanks for any answers.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Sunflare wrote:
Hi everyone!

I accidentally clicked "ready to play" before making an important purchase on one of my teams. It seems that I cannot go back to editing the team now. Is it possible to submit a support ticket to revert the team to the editable phase, i.e. is there precedent for such requests getting accepted? Thanks for any answers.

You could just... you know... write the ticket and see what happens. ^^

Instead of making a thread about it... I don't quite get the point. But since you did made the threat... Feel free to come back and tell us how it went.. Wink
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I know admins never "un-ready" teams, out of principle. But as Wreckage stated, you can always try (once).

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Unless things have changed, they don't actually have the ability to do that. It would be a waste of your and their time writing a ticket and they are busy enough. Only Christer can do that, and it certainly wouldn't be a priority even if it was legitimate somehow. This would not be so....You'll have to play the next game.
Sunflare

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm. Well, I decided to go ahead and write the ticket after reading Wreckage's post but before seeing the other two. Well then, I guess I'll just come back with the official response whenever I get it, for informative purposes.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 14:16
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I know for sure that admins can unready L teams. I'm not sure about B or R or the policy on that

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Rat_Salat

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

You can get skills changed, but admins can't unready teams.
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

You can't un-purchase (even when not ready yet) players, nor change the numbers on them either. Yes, some of us reserve certain numbers for certain roles, just as in, you know, Football...
koadah

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Sunflare wrote:
Hmm. Well, I decided to go ahead and write the ticket after reading Wreckage's post but before seeing the other two. Well then, I guess I'll just come back with the official response whenever I get it, for informative purposes.

Don't come back and tell us that they fixed it.

If you do that everyone will be wasting their time with "fix this, fix that".

If they do it just thank them and quietly let it lie. Wink
Make a donation too if you like.

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

C3I2 wrote:
You can't un-purchase (even when not ready yet) players, nor change the numbers on them either. Yes, some of us reserve certain numbers for certain roles, just as in, you know, Football...

I do this and get really annoyed playing teams that resurrect when a raised zombie/rotter takes up the number of a positional, Why do they not raise from number 16 and count down, would make things so much easier.

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sunflare wrote:

Wreckage: creating more work for the Admins by giving bad advice, since 2005.

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Pyttie, hating Queen since 2005?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Last I heard, C added the the admin ability to unready teams. If, when and how I don't know.
seanh1986

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

They have the ability to do so but they rarely do, unless you have a very good reason for it, I think...
Kam

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Shades_SteelFist wrote:
I do this and get really annoyed playing teams that resurrect when a raised zombie/rotter takes up the number of a positional, Why do they not raise from number 16 and count down, would make things so much easier.

Why don't you use #16 and count down for your positionals instead? Razz

Jump to: