78 coaches online • Server time: 21:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2015 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Always advisable. Smile

I'll do another round of accepting teams middle of tomorrow ish. Don't worry if you're not accepted right away! Need to sleep. Wink
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Last day!

A reminder your link with which to make a team is here: https://fumbbl.com/p/createteam?op=race&league=9298
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Three hours to go warning!
VL

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I applied my team (https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=806984) to the Australasian group earlier but I haven't been accepted yet. There's a strong possibility that I've done something wrong along the way so apologies if it's my own fault or I'm just too impatient.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks fine to me. I was just eating my dinner. Smile

About an hour left!
VL

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Smile
Lordillo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I hope I did apply correctly with my team. Now I cannot select them anymore, so I guess yes.

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

You're in the NA group!

Would be nice to get one more from NA so we don't have to play with a filler...
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Would be nice to get one more from NA so we don't have to play with a filler...

I'm on it!

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I've always enjoyed that avatar... Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Back on an odd number, North Americans! Roll up!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

...And one Euro! You've 5 minutes!
pubstar

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Team Proost! is ready to smash up some Humans in the NA bracket! Get some more Deathroller in your life, DarkOrk20!

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

That's the spirit. Smile

The Online Dutch Open is GO! Get those round 1 games scheduled!

The generic group PM is copied / pasted below, but remember that this time we have new staff members and new timezone tailored forfeit times (so we can better fit your schedules). Make yourself aware of your staff member and your forfeit time. Welcome and thanks to Chavo (Aus), Jeffro (NA), easilyamused and Prez (Eur) who are helping us out. We also had odd numbers in a couple of groups, so you’ll see Filler teams with my name on them. These will be swapped when we find a suitable substitution (apply to the group now and be first on the waiting list!).

Good luck, and have fun!

The Online Dutch Open is… GO!

Do not reply to this PM, please instead use the forum thread for all discussion.

Thank you for joining us for this online NAF tournament! Now that we have kicked off, I can finalise our structure. The winner of each Swiss group will advance to an eight team knockout bracket, and they will be joined by the runners up from the European groups (reflecting the greater European representation) to determine our overall champion! We will also have a final between the top performing Stunty teams to decide the Stunty Cup.

The first round will end on Monday 22nd June.

Please find below six important points regarding the tournament, worth repeating especially as we have some coaches new to FUMBBL joining us. For the veterans among you, the below is a mix of handy reminders of good practice and important information for this event, so please take 5 minutes to read it anyway.

Good luck, have fun, and if you have any issues, please raise them swiftly in the forum thread. Thank you for your support!

Phil / Purplegoo.

Six Important Points

1. Tiebreakers: The ODO will be using tiers then opponent score as tie breaker for 1st and 2nd place in each group. We will be using net TD + net CAS, TDs scored, CAS inflicted then random everywhere else. This is because opponent score is currently manually calculated.

2. Schedule your game as soon as possible. Your coach overview will now list your scheduled round 1 opponent next to your team. Make contact with him NOW! Azure’s blog (https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=Azure&id=15803) is full of good advice on this point; but essentially, PM immediately, use the site scheduler and do everything you can ensure your game is played.

3. Inducements: Spend your remaining treasury to hire your rostered inducements each game when you enter the client. I have checked every roster and published every rostered inducement below, so everyone knows what everyone else should be bringing. Check your opponent is bringing the correct thing. Tick only the correct box!

4. No extensions will be granted. Games will be forfeited on time every Monday night (check individual timezone forfeit times). Server time is shown at the top right of your coach overview page, so you have no excuse!

5. Should your game be proving impossible to schedule (unresponsive opponent, no good mutual time to play, any other reason) invite your staff member to your PM chain ASAP. We will be making forfeits based on any and all information at our disposal, and if your opponent is not replying to PMs and you don’t tell us, you risk the forfeit going the wrong way.

6. If you spot any bugs, have problems, or experience any other issues, shout about it in the forum as they happen. We will do our best to remedy the situation quickly and fairly. I’m sure things will proceed smoothly, but if not, please bear with us, this is still relatively new to everyone! Smile

Rostered Inducements

Europeans

Geggster – 3 x Bribes
Phil78 - 3 x Bribes
Zed - Chef
m0gw41 - 2 x Bribes,
SkavenLordVinshqueek - 2 x Bribes,
Jopotzuki - 2 x Bribes, this section is an amendment to the Euro PM but is correct

North Americans

Stimme – 3 x Bribes

Australasian

heretek – 3 x Bribes

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %15, %2015 - %22:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2015 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe 4 goblin teams in euro group 3. BTW alll goblin teams have bribes rostered but not all of them are mentioned in the pm.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
 Jump to: