36 coaches online • Server time: 03:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2015 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

24 hours to go until half time. If you have trouble and have not yet included your staff member in your PM chain, do it NOW!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2015 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

All,

Had some major traffic issues, please expect all of the round end goodness in the next 15-20 mins.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2015 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

And we're there! The second half begins...

Hi all,

Please continue to use the forum, not this thread, for all discussion!

In the next few hours, we move into the second half of the World Cup Warm Up. You guys are doing a brilliant job, almost every game is being played, so give yourselves a big pat on the back!

Remember to alert your staff member if any issues arise.

Thanks, and keep up the fine work!

Phil / Goo.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2015 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

You guys are doing a great job this tournament, but I thought I'd Wednesday bump anyway. Smile

You know the drill, get them played, and if you cannot, shout!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2015 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Two days left in the round!

Let's keep up our stellar hit rate. Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2015 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sunday morning, and a couple more games not yet played than usual. If you need a staff member, you know where they are! Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2015 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I have to say, this has been the quickest and easiest deadline day of the Online NAF events so far. You guys are rocking it! I'll update the team scoring thread now, and do some picks Wednesday. Keep up the stellar work!

All,

As ever, please do not reply to this PM, instead use the forum thread!

Another great round with very few forfeits, we're just finishing up a couple of games and then moving into round 5. R5 represents 'day three' of the World Cup, and you should now all have a maximum compliment of skills at your disposal!

There are some fantastic games of Blood Bowl being thrown up by the draw. I think R4 arguably the best round of Online NAF fixtures we've had so far, I can't wait to spectate some of R5! Things are getting very interesting in the individual, team and stunty events! Get stuck in and enjoy the action.

Good luck, have fun, and you know where the staff are if you need us.

Phil / Goo.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2015 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Friday night, guys!

Keep up your great work, and let's maintain our excellent game completion record!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2015 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Two PMs this week, the group PM and the Captain's PM. Enjoy R6! Whilst I am away, I will occasionally pop on to check all is well, but please do not count on me reading your PM in my usual turnaround time.

Hi all,

Hasn’t time flown by? We’re already at the final round of the World Cup Warm Up! Please do not let up on the fabulous pace we’ve set, I’m sure we’re going to achieve a record for games successfully completed, it really has been an impressive run.

I am away on Monday the 28th of September, when the tournament ends, and any PMs you send me may not get through until the Wednesday, too late for the deadline. You have been warned! European Group 1, Easilyamused is your staff member for this round. Everyone else, you know who your staff member is!

Please expect your usual end of tournament wrap-up message on Wednesday of next week. We’ll talk about glittering prizes, who is participating in the individual playoffs, Team Challenge playoffs and the all-important Stunty Cup. We’ll also let you know how you can stay in touch with all of the big NAF World Cup news and what comes next from Online NAF. You can help speed up the start of the playoffs by applying to the below groups, should you think you qualify for a playoff.

Many thanks, keep up the good work!

Phil / Goo.

Playoff Application Procedure

Individual playoffs will be run from the European page, Team Challenge playoffs from the North American page and the Stunty Cup from the Australasian / Oceanic page. If you believe you have qualified for any of these playoffs when round 6 ends on Monday, you can help us move more quickly into those big games by applying to the applicable group. In the event you qualify for more than one playoff, you will need to create a second, identical team and apply twice, on the basis teams cannot compete in more than one tournament at a time. Don't worry if you're unsure of who has qualified, where. I will PM everyone on my return.

Hi captains,

As you know, we're into round 6!

I have been randomly checking Wreckage's scoring script as the tournament has gone along, and each time it has appeared it's pulling scores through accurately. I encourage each of you to check your team scores against the script at the end of the round, and alert me to any possible errors ASAP. Otherwise, I'll be using the script to decide the playoffs.

Cheers, and good luck in round 6!
sann0638

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2015 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Good work Phil.

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2015 - 08:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I hope those final, all important games are getting organised!

As a reminder: I am not a forfeiter this round. I'm already fielding one or two PMs; remember you should be talking to your staff member as shown above your group.

Have fun! Razz
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2015 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

It's approximately Friday, lets ensure those final games are played!

Remember, no-one should be PMing me! Wink
straume

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2015 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Woho! Hail Endzone and his Woodie-defeating Lizards.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

A day to go. Let's finish with a bang!

A reminder; I'll be back Wednesday to wrap up and announce playoffs. Your staff member will look after you until then. Wink
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Vikings won North America. How's about that?!

Jump to: