49 coaches online • Server time: 21:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mentok

Post 8 Posted: May 17, 2004 - 08:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone who has got BALLS, pls check out these fellas:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=79760
Are they so ultra-scary, huh?
OK, I don't expect to get even TR-ed games anymore, but if the only opponents I find are dwarven teams with a 40 points higher TR, that can't be it. Check out the matches I played - in 2 of them I had the higher TR.
I don't even foul much, my cas ratio is -5 or sumthin. So what the hell is with that? Why don't ppl wanna play me? Possible advices, what I can do to get games for that team?
I can't really understand why almost evry coach I ask chickens out... I've got two ST+ and thats it. No doubles, nothin. 20 games and TR 170 - no boosted team.
CHIKINS ! *desperate cry*

P.S.: Realistic match offers are highly appreciated...
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 08:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like your team is in that annoying middle ground where there is not many matches (after TR 200 there is a lot of teams and before TR 150 there is a lot of teams but in between it is sparse)
Dementor

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd play you with my Amazon team Bloody Marys any time. Even as I don't really appreciate the names of your players. Mad I never had troubles finding a game for them. They are hovering in the same TR/TS category for some time now as they didn't manage to win in the latest 6 games (2-13 TD) Confused They are always the most likely of my teams to be challenged (they're the only ranked team). I hardly get any games for the other two teams except for tourneys. Probably everyone has fun beating up women and is really afraid of your scary undead dictators Laughing
AeoN2

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

pft... 1.95 cas rate... your team isn't very scary at all... my khemri ( http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=46455 ) with 4.77 cas rate are much worse Smile

just hang in there and you will get games... good idea to ask other bashy teams though, don't blame elves for turning you down Wink

--
AeoN2
m0nty

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I solved your problem for you, Mentok. What coach could pass up playing such a beautifully renamed team?
Mentok

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

AHHHH U FREAK !!!!!

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

why, what were they named before? if its unacceptale to post, just give me the general idea
Mentok

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

lol, it's not unacceptable. they were named Diktator-Skat and had players like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin etc. Smile But seems the Australian altered their names in pure fosteric beer rage...

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Look at his past players list. That'll give you an idea.
Generally all dictators & nasty blokes from our history.

Not very tasteful but I don't see why too many people should take offence - it's not like you aren't allowed to speak those names in public or anything.

EDIT: After a quick search I found another 6 teams with dictator names in them.....are they all going to be amended?
I dare say there will be many more out there.

..mmmm....beer....

Last edited by Delta on %b %17, %2004 - %14:%May; edited 1 time in total
Nenar79

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

ahaha relaxing barbeque is da best Smile
odi

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

They weren't that scary at all, even my fling didn't mind playing them, but that team re-naming will give our readers a head ache...
Monty: Mind editing the names in my match report too Smile

I don't think I'll have the time to go through it all over again... So much work and wisdom lost forever... What will we tell the future generations Smile
Mentok

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

If i get m0ntys idea, he just altered the name for fun, not because Hitler/Stalin/Mussolini are words u aren't allowed to say.

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Though I'll likely be flamed for it, I would advice you to dump your Dirty Player. That will make the team less unattractive to play for some coaches.

The truth, liked or not, is that many coaches (including me) cherrypick a lot in ranked division. I will generally not play teams with Dirty Players because it so often turns out that the coach don't really care about winning or at least has a playing style I do not really appreciate.
m0nty

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I renamed them mostly for fun, but there is a serious side to it. You would not be allowed to have a team comprised of Nazis, for instance, and I think any team which even has Hitler as a player should have that player renamed. No, it's not funny. I don't care if you don't think it's fair.
calon

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm not the scarist undead i've seen, some freindly advice if you dont foul as you stated get rid of the Dp as he will put players off.
you will find games try challenging not so bashy teams about 20-30 TS above you and you should get a game
i have always managed. But my undead have been known to cut down a few trees in their time Smile http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=41696
 Jump to: