21 coaches online • Server time: 05:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sparticus

Post 5 Posted: May 18, 2004 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

OKs this is a skill i ave nvr bothered with, as found it too confusing and nvr had enough STR to do it anyways... but im aware how it works basicly its when you thow in a few other factors IE Dahntless, Frenzy, Mightyblow,Claws and anythign else i may have forgotten. Can someone explain it to me as im a bit confused and wanna know if im missing out on a 1\2 decent skill???
MixX

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

To use it, you need to be standing next to 2 opposing players, and they also need to be standing next to each other. You add their strengths together, and make the block. If you get them down, you make an armour roll for both of them (2 separate rolls), and injury rolls where required. Dauntless is a killer skill here, but it can backfire easily - and don't try to use it on 2 very strong players, St3 is about the max IMO.

It is an ok skill! Usually only useful for Big Guys and Dauntless dudes though..
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I know mighty blow is applied to both hits so I would imagine other skills/traits that modify the armor or injury roll are similarly applied (not sure about piling on though....)

Frenzy does not work with multiple block. If you chose to multiple block with a frenzying player you'll forgo the follow-up block.

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 02:02 Reply with quote Back to top

so u add ther str together then do your Dauntless roll... u follow up with frenzy??? do the 2 players standing next to eachother assist ??? what if one has standfirm and i get push back and i have frenzy????
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Like I said above, Frenzy and Multiple Block don't mix.

The two players don't assist against the blocker but in order for the blocker to receive an assist the supporting player can only be in one of the "victims" tacklezones (unless he has guard). In other words, the blocker treats the pair as one opponent, everyone else still considers them two.

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

sweet cheers for that one we posted at the same time so i didnt see your post grue Smile... and one more question does it work on a blitz action???
Raimius

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 02:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep. it works on a blitz. Basically, if you are going to throw a block, and two players are standing near each other, you can multiple block.
deathgerbil

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

pile on is supposed to work but ski hasn't put it in yet
 Jump to: