37 coaches online • Server time: 00:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Inscription JBL Sais...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Does it look interesting?
No it doesn't
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, I would play in this league
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Pie
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Steve

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2015 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I need help with tweaking and finalizing a new league I have created. I have never played in one, and would appreciate feedback on my initial league rules.

It is supposed to be a league with lots of fluff and roleplaying elements close to the Old world. I have come up with some rules to represent a league played out in the Empire where coaches try to prove themselves and fulfilling their personal goals and dealing with the consequences of failure.

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9762&op=view

Please take a moment to read through the rules and give your feedback, and give me a hint if you would be interested to participate. All help is valuable!

Hit me!

//Steve
Angmarred

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2015 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like a cool idea. How will you determine who gets to use a non-human team?
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2015 - 14:09
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I love the idea. It's very hard to get coaches to commit to fluffy leagues though or even fluff elements of regular leagues. You'll find there are maybe 10-15 coaches on the site who enjoy this sort of thing (including me) and they all tend to have many league commitments.

Good luck with it though, sounds fun

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Steve

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2015 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

@Angmarred

My initial thoughts where to let them pick a team in the order they signed up for the league.

@mister_joshua

Do you think it would help to cut down on the fluff requirement? I mean the roleplaying part with the coaches goal would still be there to spice things up, but there would be no requirements on fluffy text or bios.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2015 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm quite keen on this idea basically as it is. I can see strict requirements on things like player names and bios being offputting for some coaches, but you needn't be too tough on people if it's causing problems.

As far as I'm concerned, the more fluff the better! Sign me up!
Climber

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2015 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I like it!!!
Wex

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2015 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be keen on a league like this. I'm a bit weak in Warhammer fluff but I enjoy fluff in general and I like to think I do good team/player bios.
EternallyLost

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2015 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

this sounds like great fun. the fluff of blood bowl and some of the most entertaining reads out there. Being able to work together to form our own 'legends' (or legendary flops) has a nice draw to it.
 Jump to: