48 coaches online • Server time: 22:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2015 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

So do you need to put both your own and your opponent's bodies in the body thread?

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2015 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

did anyone invited Kalamona ?
Shinomune

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2015 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably one of the dumbest questions but...

The games (for that team) only counted after is inscribed into the group? Or games before that but after the beginning of NN IV counted too?

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2015 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I just created a new Stunty Team and I'm waiting for them to be accepted. Can I use my first teams scoring post for both teams (keeping their point totals separate of course) or do I need to make a second one???
Wex

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2015 - 05:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Do dead Stars count for RIP score? I know they don't get added to the dead pool, but for scoring?
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2015 - 05:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not an admin but my understanding is:

@Shinomune: All matches after the official start time of Nightmare can be counted even if you don't apply your team until later.

@BLITZ2670: Yes, you can track multiple teams scores in a single post.

@Wex: I believe a dead star is counted for your match points. What's not counted is a player killed then saved via regen or apo.

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2015 - 07:30 Reply with quote Back to top

To followup on Sigmar's start...

@shinomune: as per the rules, which has been posted in several places across the site...

Quote:
Teams will be scored on their performance in any Stunty match played within the 4 week period, which begins November 18th at 12:01am Server Time, and ends on December 16th at 11:59pm Server Time. You must be a member of the group by December 16th to gain credit for your matches, and be eligible for the 8-man tournament.

As long as your have applied to the group by this date, all scores within the window will be accepted.

@blitz2670: yes, you can the same post for multiple teams...i prefer it that way, it's easier to keep track of

@wex: to get points for a kill the must be listed as a RIP in the casualty section of the match report...

Example: This match report would only reward me points for 1 RIP, despite there being 2 RIPs overall in the match...at the bottom, there is only one RIP listed...

#10 Strut (Dead (RIP))

therefore, only 1 RIP is counted for points...

easy peasey lemon squeezey

--j

ImageImage
Bakunin

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2015 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

it dont matter, that teams have not yet been accepted to Necromiser's Nightmare group page?
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2015 - 06:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The final day of the massacre is here, with Biter Squad doing everything they can to hold off the slaughter machine Hospital. With a slim 51 point lead, anything is possible at this stage. Either way, more bodies are being tossed to the funeral pyre by these two powerhouse teams.

A couple of notes as we head into the home stretch of open play.

All scores must be posted to the Scoring Thread by 2359 servertime on December 16th. Any match that finishes after that point will not be scored. Additionally, if you post scores late, they may, or may not, count, depending on how far along I am on verifying.

I have updated all scores as of this point, so I expect few verifications to be needed at the end of the cycle.

Additionally, please verify all scores that you have submitted. I have updated as many errors as I can up to this stage, but some of you have errors that are beyond my ability to verify. I have verified close to 1000 matches this cycle, and after a certain point, I just can't hunt down scores any further. It is your responsibility to make sure your scores are accurate. I am just a second check to make sure everything runs smoothly.

A few people have either neglected point reductions for TV differences, have posted completely incorrect match reports, or just not scored their entries correctly, and shorted themselves points.

Be thorough.

Additionally, the final bracket will be drawn in #fumbblstunty sometime after the close of the open play. As previously stated, the overall points winner will receive an automatic invitation to the finals, and the team that inflicts the most casualties will receive a second invitation. All remaining invitations will be allocated by a ticket drawing.

Good luck to all, and may Nuffle has mercy on your souls.

ImageImage
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2015 - 06:36 Reply with quote Back to top

And last year's winner gets a ticket as well right?

RIGHT?!

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2015 - 07:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh wow damn so the other tickets are just randomly given and not based on points?

Damn, I've been playing for nothing all these days Very Happy
Sinnyil

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2015 - 07:28 Reply with quote Back to top

You've been playing to increase your odds of getting a ticket!
mekutata

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2015 - 12:42 Reply with quote Back to top

cant we play a few more days? please?

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2015 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Crook666 wrote:
Oh wow damn so the other tickets are just randomly given and not based on points?

Damn, I've been playing for nothing all these days Very Happy

every point you earn gives you one ticket. the more tickets the more likely you make it to the final.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2015 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I forged a few more counterfeit tickets today. We'll see if they fool Shadow.

Good luck to everyone in the draw, even Hospital!