24 coaches online • Server time: 05:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gansus

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, guys. I do not usually ask for opinions about skill selection, but this case is... hard for me to decide.

Well, the player is this one Bajo en Sal in this blackbox team Fofisanos.

My first though is just wasting the double 3 and picking tackle, but i also thought of guard or, more bizarrely, PO. Any other options and reasons to choose one or another?

Thx in advance, guys.

Last edited by gansus on Nov 27, 2015 - 15:44; edited 1 time in total
cdassak

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Take the double. These two are the best choices. I'd go PO even though an elf on the ground draws boots.

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

POMB is pretty powerful, if that's what you mean by bizarre. Wink I only had it on a Witch once on a Box Dark Elf team, who was a bit more endangered due to Frenzy and AV7, which kind of turned it into a mixed blessing as opponents would set up Frenzy traps and foul her almost no matter what, so she'd rarely play a whole match, taking a lot of TV with her as she went. Everything would be very centered around her, and the pay-off in player removals wasn't always worth it. On a Blitzer though you can use it more surgically so yeah. I guess what I'm saying is PO, d'uh. Wink
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Piling On. Always take Piling On on second doubles after MB with elves. Elves with removal, man. How annoying.

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

PO by a mile.

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

piling on is the safest, optionally you can take guard.
what I really mean is; I took guard first on a blitzer elf, then got MB, but if Ive done it again I would take MB then PO.
Though I can't say I ever regret taking guard eather, it has helped in a lot of situations, well.. w8 with tackle he will skill up fast anyways with thouse skills he has
gansus

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, tangentially to the topic myself started: would you start sacking lineelves?? I mean i pretty know in blackbox i DO MUST control TV, and just now (still not chosen the skill for the blitzer, but i will do it soon) i have the money to fulfill the 4 blitzers.... sacking the worst lineelf right now? (only 1 spp right now).

I just dont want to cut too soon, to say so, but i guess my next blackbox schedule will be much better if i buy the blitz BUT ALSO sack one lineelf.What do you think?

Last edited by gansus on Nov 27, 2015 - 16:29; edited 1 time in total
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Piling On.
Timetis

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd just get the 4th blitzer ánd run 12 untill one of the line-elfs gets permed. The team is still very young, and wont run into the big scaries yet. 12 elves and a pomber at 1380tv is very competative imo.

At higher tv's attrition will bite, best not to waste money on replacing a lino you fired.
Uedder

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Pile on is a no brainer. Then take jump up and you got the best killer nonclaw teams can get.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah 12 Elfses and 3 rerolls is still trim & slim enough. Will get cut down to size soon enough.

@ Uedder: I'd take both Dodge and Tackle before JU.
PainState

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

PILE ON!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

to quote the great word smith studmandudebro, "Ive never regretted piling awn, Ive only regretted Not piling awn."

Jeffro
huff

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Guard
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Piling All MenZ
 Jump to: