26 coaches online • Server time: 07:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2016 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
Is it possible to 'lfg' with both Ranked and League teams at the same time?

Yup, and Stunty too. I wouldn't advise activating Blackbox at the same time though. If you are paired you have to play that game. If you just got scheduled in an arranged game then you have problems that will cause trouble.

JellyBelly wrote:
In a way, doing this in [L] might be better, as then I wouldn't have to go through the 30-game

Yup. You can also arrange games. There are no competitive rules in League. Just rules stated by group owners (none for game finder games) and 'being a dick/cheating' rules. If you posted a blog saying 'hey any big heavy teams want to play my 1000TV elves'......I think you'll get games.

JellyBelly wrote:
Although, [L] teams can't apply for the FUMBBL cup, can they?

No. L teams are not considered competitive by FUMBBL, because of the reasons above. This isn't to say the top Leagues aren't competitive. Actually teams and coaches play a far more competitive and fair mix of games than the officially competitive divisions.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2016 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

bram wrote:
JohnnyFeyev wrote:
I was wondering what to do with my teams after they finished their league... albeit, I don't have a ton of them.

Join the OLC!

This and 145 (same owner). I believe you qualify. You can also LFG as explained in this thread.
Reisender

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I can understand the Tv limit to protect new players.

I d like to see the possibility for all teams to play up to 1000Tv though - this would be great for beat up Gobbos, Halflings or Ogres/Snotlings as they can find themselves at awkward low TV spots sometimes - it would also allow inducement heavy matches which it seems especially flings and gobbos (and my new snotlings) are made for.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Well...........the problem as I see it was when the Unranked division was merged with League, coaches didn't/don't think of the League division as a freer version of Ranked.

I.e. nobody uses it for unscheduled/game finder games; like Unranked used to be. I'd like to see a lot more off the wall stuff in League that would be ok for anything like this that wasn't part of a group.

My tuppence anyway.
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:
[...]and my new snotlings[...]

is part of a zen training?

Reisender

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

more an experiment - will see what to do with them after a few games
 Jump to: