50 coaches online • Server time: 20:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if Azure sticks with the fluff that I have laid down on the Carnage Cup I would advise you to apply a team because the next Carnage Cup will not be held for 75 more years.

Now is most likely your only chance to get into it.

Very Happy Laughing Shocked

(There might need to be a rewrite on the background. Cool )

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

cdassak wrote:
Mighty Blow Almighty Claw II have applied and we have a cool logo for showing off Wink

WOW, that is a fearsome team logo you have there, sir.

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Well, if Azure sticks with the fluff that I have laid down on the Carnage Cup I would advise you to apply a team because the next Carnage Cup will not be held for 75 more years.

Now is most likely your only chance to get into it.

Very Happy Laughing Shocked

(There might need to be a rewrite on the background. Cool )

This is likely a one-off event. Something different and unique. All of the Cups that are run through the brawls are due to requests for something a bit different from the Blackbox community.
ThierryM

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I applied Khemries with dirty players to help those pilers stay down !!

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Chets WMD Hunters are in!

We are coming for ya Bill!! Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford and the Wizard arrive at the border of the Empire and the lands or Erengrad, the lands of the marauders, the winds of chaos blow strong. They make camp that night and make a fire. The wizard once again begins reading from his tome, the book of the carnage cup.

"Wizard, why do you read from that infernal book every night."

"I have to, Milford, as I said before, it speaks to my soul."

"Why? You know it is changing you, it is corrupting you soul."

"I know but Iam willing giving into it."

"That makes no sense!!! It is a tome of chaos."

"Milford, since I was a young boy, I loved Blood Bowl. I would read all the match reports in the local newspapers. I once had a subscription to the Reikland Reavers monthly publication. Oh, it brought me such joy.

I tried out once for a team, it did not go good. Even the J-men bested me and I was lucky I just left the game with a SI-N. Oh, thoses where the days."

"You did not answer my question wizard."

The wizard closes the book and sets it aside and looks at Milford with an intense stare

"40 Years ago I was approached by a wizard of Tzeentch, a friend, who had turned. We both had a passion for Blood Bowl, that is how I got to know him.

He was the one who told me of the Carnage Cup. He informed me he was the lore master of the Cup, would keep the records, the match reports and the history of this tournament. It was a great honor for him and I could see his pride.

He was choosen to be the lore master. A honor bestowed on him. I will admit, the jealousy ate at my soul.

A few years later he went north and I had forgotten him, he was no longer a friend of mine. Then one night a great wizard knocked on my door. We watched some Blood Bowl on my cabalvision ball and had a grand time.

It turned out this wizard was a dark wizard, a wizard of Tzenntch, the lord of magic. He confided in me that I was more worthy to be the standard bearer of the Carnage Cup. That only I would be worthy of becoming the lore master of the Tome.

I set out with 5 companions to kill my firend. Of course my companions had no clue it was all a rues on my part to claim the Tome of the Carnage Cup. They all thought they where off on a grand quest to kill a dark wizard.

I killed my friend many years ago. Took this tome and became the lore master of the Cup.

As I sit here, right now, I know, in my heart........"

Milford can see in the camp fire light that the wizard is crying. The wizard wipes his face and grabs the tome, opens it up to the book mark and keeps reading in silence.

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2016 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Have heard rumours of a gruesome relic for the winners of this little coming together, apparently the spinal column and still-eyed skull of a former Chaos Warrior, ripped clean out of his armour and skin by a former team-mate during a match that left nothing to the imagination and sent most of both teams back to the mud to fertilize the soil!

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The dark comet has arrived over the polar north. Tonight when it reaches its apex it will signal the start of the Carnage CUP!!!!!!

Get your teams applied!!!

Straight up KO tournament with gold rewards for the final 4 teams. Also the team that inflicts the most CAS over the course of the tournament will be given a special prize.

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Why are you not applied yet?

What? scared? craven? You play in the box right?

Oh, my.

GET APPLIED!!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

ArrestedDevelopment wrote:

If you win this thing then you can use this image in your team bio as the champion!!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

The teams have arrived at the edge of the Northern Waste. They stand in a clearing, waiting for a sign, when will the comet reach its apex?

5 minutes later.

This is crap man, this damn comet is taking to long.

Before you know it everybody is in a massive brawl in the clearing, to hell with BLOOD BOWL!!!! lets settle this now.

CARNAGE!!!!!!!

Suddenly the sky lights up a bright green, a bolt of lightning strikes from the sky and fries 5 dudes wrestling on the ground.

The melee stops suddenly, as one they look to a large rock, at a wizard of great power standing on top of it, his staff has lightning dancing around it.

Milford looks upon the wizard and recoils. His traveling companion has finally "turned", he is now a dark wizard of chaos. He has to admit though, he looks really tough and someone who you do not want to mess with.

The wizard looks to the heavens.

"Soon, it will be time. Do not give in gentlemen to the rage in your souls. Look to the heavens, soon the call to Blood Bowl will be on high!!!!"

the rabble stops fighting, somberly milling about, looking to the heavens for the start of the Carnage Cup.

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

My dorfs are getting ancy!
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The dark wizard has enthralled the players, they look to the heavens at the dark comet.

At the back of the throng of teams though all is not settled yet.

The Blood Sea Buccaneers in the fit of rage that erupted are laid out, beat down and beat up.

2 of their killers MNG for the opening round and another one sent to the RIP BIN!!!!!!

What in da hell is going on around here? What kind of tournament is this?

Buccaneers get beat down hard just standing around waiting for some stupid comet

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

The ancient terror of the old forests, their rotten core that is known as "The Wicked Tree" has been drawn to the fields of slaughter for hundreds of years. No wonder his looming shape is already present at the sideline of some haunted Blackbox pitch, waiting for the CARNAGE to begin...

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The dark wizard stands on the rock, keeping the throng of teams in check, controlling their killing rage.

but

He keeps looking behind the rock, imploring the chaos warrior behind the rock to find Azure.

GET THIS DAMN THING KICKED OFF BEFORE THEY ALL KILL EACH OTHER!!!!