35 coaches online • Server time: 01:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bizzydog217

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

So i'm getting pretty tired of seeing this happen to me at least twice a game. I've lost matches, re-rolls, and you name it because of the problem. I set up my team on a kick off and start playing. I notice that when I click players (randomly) it appears as if they are in a different square by showing the surrounding 8 squares. Problem is they are often not where I placed them. This glitch happens a lot and more then it should. Most of my opponents have never had this happen or heard of it themselves. Any advice?

I have the newest version of Java and deleted/redownloaded it.
Grod

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure what you mean precisely, but typically 8 squares are highlighted for possible move actions. Perhaps what happened is you got a “quicksnap” kick off result letting you move all players 1 square?

Oscar Wilde
Vindicator

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I have the same problem, here is what helps prevent it.

1/ dont move players around on the field before kick off Put them the right place at once.
2/ repeat 1, its takes care off allmost all the problems.

3/When a player is in a wrong square, You can see it by the tackle zone not being center.
ITS VERY IMPORTENT TO DECELECT THE PLAYER BEFORE LOG OUT/LOG IN, else the player offen disapier.
Vindicator

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

4/ after log out/ log in, the player is in the right place, and you can move him normally.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 01:44 Reply with quote Back to top

you can also load a saved setup to get a synchronized position back... not that this is a thing for me..
Vindicator

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

The problem is you can´t see, your player is out off position, before you try to move him.
The_Demon

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I get the same problem quite often, when there is a quick snap or perfect defense. Once I have repositioned the players and the kick off happens, the players show as "moved", but when I initially move them or get blocked, they appear to not have been moved.

I have been told to move them slower when repositioning them, or logging in and out, and things like that, but it never normally helps Sad

Anyone got any better help that works all the time?

Cheers
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 02:22 Reply with quote Back to top

wow

i have never seen this issue, ever. maybe it's a platform/os issue?

mac os x 10.10.5 here

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 07:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Vindicator seems to have the same problem as me.

I'll set up my field on defense let's say and the opponent starts moving. While they are going I'm formulating my turn and when I go the player I think is based for a block is actually 5 squares away. I noticed that moving them once on the field can cause this problem too. So many times I have had to make GFI attempts, burned a re-roll, been out of position, or lost the game because of these things happening. I'm going to try to maybe save a preset formation. I just wish there was a way to check this out before I field my men.
 Jump to: