33 coaches online • Server time: 10:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I understand how to spend the inducements I get from my opponents having a higher TV. That part is simple enough. Let's say he is TV 1400 and I am TV 1200... so I get 200 GC to spend on inducements. I buy a Wizard and a Babe OR I get a Bribe and a Wandering Apothecary... or whatever I get.

What I don't understand is... lets say I am getting only 190 GC in inducments... but I REALLY WANT 200. How do I do that AND what doesn't my opponent get?

Also... lets switch roles. I have the team with TV 1400 and my opponent has TV 1200. Maybe I think... if I could just get a 50 GC in inducements so I can get my own BABE that would help me win this game. So I spend the 50 GC to buy the BABE. What does that do to my opponents stash for inducements?

I'd just look it up in the Rules Book... but my Grandma Wendy has done all she can to make sure those don't exist anywhere.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Catalyst32 wrote:

What I don't understand is... lets say I am getting only 190 GC in inducments... but I REALLY WANT 200. How do I do that AND what doesn't my opponent get?

If the TV gap is 190 and you want 200k of inducements then you must spend 200k from your treasury, you can't just add 10k from your treasury, you must take the whole sum from your treasury.
In your example, if you decided to use 200k from your treasury then your opponent would have 10k to use for inducements.
Catalyst32 wrote:

Also... lets switch roles. I have the team with TV 1400 and my opponent has TV 1200. Maybe I think... if I could just get a 50 GC in inducements so I can get my own BABE that would help me win this game. So I spend the 50 GC to buy the BABE. What does that do to my opponents stash for inducements?

If you used 50k from your treasury to buy a babe then the TV gap would become 250, so your opponent would have 250k to spend on inducements.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn. I do know the rules then. I just don't like them.
 Jump to: