17 coaches online • Server time: 03:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which elf race is the best?
Dark Elves
21%
 21%  [ 42 ]
High Elves
12%
 12%  [ 25 ]
Pro Elves
14%
 14%  [ 29 ]
Wood Elves
40%
 40%  [ 78 ]
Macavity!
10%
 10%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 195

Timetis

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2016 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I like pelfs the best. I try to play all my elves at high tv, and for me they excel at playing down mens - even more than woodelfs.

Helfs are my 2nd favorite, they re just more expensive and durable pelfs. And the thrower may be expensive, with accurate I quite like them, but that may just be my playstyle where versatility is king. Their blitzers feel a bit lackluster and never have a clear role on my teams.

Delves are a bit boring for me, I'm usually too impatient to play the 2 row defence and get them all killed.

Welfs may be the best, but it's a two man team. Their catchers dont work for me, and ill never get a tree.

In short; m8 is amazing, so are catch and s3. The better the catcher, the better the team is to me.
sheepycollins

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2016 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:
The only good elf is a dead elf.

The only thing better than a dead elf is a dying elf who tells you where to find his mates Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2016 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

sheepycollins wrote:
licker wrote:

The only thing better than a dead elf is a dying elf who tells you where to find his mates Smile

So a traitorous Dark Elf then...
sheepycollins

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2016 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
sheepycollins wrote:
licker wrote:

So a traitorous Dark Elf then...

I think you mean any dark elf?