32 coaches online • Server time: 09:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2016 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:

Do you read Breitbart and support Trump, yes or no?

Given all the freshman psych quotes, and all that's missing is a "safe space" reference, I'd say no...
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2016 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

This is such a silly thread.

If you had half a braincell, you wouldn't ask how to turn off chat.

As previously suggested, move the window down, or put paper or white-out on your screen.

Seems attention-seeking to me.

But keep feeding the troll!
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2016 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

DarthPhysicist wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:

Given all the freshman psych quotes, and all that's missing is a "safe space" reference, I'd say no...

But the misreading of actual humans in this thread being representative of larger attitudes seems to suggest he distrusts what is in front of his very eyes...like a Trump supporter claiming polls are lies.

Sorry for my political outburst, I am feeling particularly feisty this morning.
fidius

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2016 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
DarthPhysicist wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:

But the misreading of actual humans in this thread being representative of larger attitudes seems to suggest he distrusts what is in front of his very eyes...like a Trump supporter claiming polls are lies.

Hehe, well while I don't disagree with you, the self-delusion on the part of the Left re: Clinton Inc. is equal to if not greater than that of Trump supporters imo.

That's right, that's the sound of gloves hittin' the floor brother! Laughing
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2016 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

fidius wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:
DarthPhysicist wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:

Hehe, well while I don't disagree with you, the self-delusion on the part of the Left re: Clinton Inc. is equal to if not greater than that of Trump supporters imo.

to be fair, neither candidate is worth the effort of the average American to vote. First election I've seen where neither should win
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2016 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
to be fair, neither candidate is worth the effort of the average American to vote. First election I've seen where neither should win

This. So this!
Vote for alternate candidates people.
Neither of them deserve to be running OUR country!

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2016 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

chatting is the whole purpose of bloodbowl. Remove that, and fumbbl dies.

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2016 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:
Antithesisoftime wrote:

This. So this!

The alternatives are not going to win. Gotta vote for the least worst of the main candidates. That is democracy.

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2016 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Desultory wrote:
Call me unfriendly, but is it possible to remove chat in game, so I no longer see messages, either permanently, or on demand i.e. 'right click - block' etc?

If not, it would be a nice addition, because I try to avoid unlucky moaning people when I can. For me, the moaning takes away some fun from the game, and sadly the moaning is all too common.

Thanks,

All the best

http://www.post-it.com/
licker

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2016 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Nightbird wrote:
Antithesisoftime wrote:

This. So this!

The alternatives are not going to win. Gotta vote for the least worst of the main candidates. That is democracy.

No.

That is stupidity.

Also, that is the American electorate.

We are so so screwed.

I'm voting Johnson though.

Who doesn't want to vote for a Johnson?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2016 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

smallman wrote:
I probably chat less than anyone, zero interest. I know this bothers some people to the point they just spam chat. Easy to ignore on own turn, and I usually find their problem quite amusing to read.

Thank god, as younake 4 mins per turn even without chatting....l

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2016 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:
I'm voting Johnson though.

Who doesn't want to vote for a Johnson?

Was that a Shadowrun joke?
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2016 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Nightbird wrote:
Antithesisoftime wrote:

This. So this!

No offense, but that's an incredibly ridiculous attitude koadah. If we don't start voting for alternates they will never have a chance to win. I will certainly NOT vote for something I am deeply against period. Trump & Clinton, neither are fit to run this country & that's very sad that they are the candidates from our main parties. In any case it's not a matter if an alternate wins right now, it's that by getting more & more to vote for them we can give them the foothold they need for the future & at the same time take votes away from the trash that is running. It's hard for me to understand why you would have an attitude like that in the first place. And I'm not sure what you mean by 'that's democracy'? I didn't realize democracy forced you to vote for someone you didn't support just because the one you do support won't win. What that says to me is 'defeatist'. The whole lesser of two evil argument is ridiculous. The establishment is broken & needs tearing down. I'll vote alternate & sleep well at night knowing I'm truly working for a better country/world. After all, many small steps eventually equal a mile if you get what I mean.

Sorry for the political outburst. I don't usually express my opinions on this subject publicly & I know it's a touchy area for all anymore. Good day! Laughing

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2016 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

fidius wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:
DarthPhysicist wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:

There's a difference between looking at polling numbers and claiming you're winning in them despite the exhaustive contrary evidence and then there's garden variety partisan self delusion.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/08/19/michael-cohen-brianna-keilar-says-who-all-of-them-moos-pkg-erin.cnn
thoralf

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2016 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
There's a difference between looking at polling numbers and claiming you're winning in them despite the exhaustive contrary evidence and then there's garden variety partisan self delusion.

Says who?
 Jump to: