12 coaches online • Server time: 06:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What is the best for this Chaos Pact Ogre?
Dodge?
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Claws?
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Tentacules?
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Subs

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Yo mates! The team is in the OBBA league.
Dont know if the ogre gonna take dodge, claws or tentacules for this double... Or something else if you have good advices!
The ogre:
https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=11187204
The team:
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=838386

Thx!
amazingprizzini

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

So many wonderful good options! But with Guard, and ready access to claw on other players, a Blodger ogre would be an excellent road block.

(Add in stand firm with a next skill, and you have a nightmare of a player. And one more double would be tentacles. But oh my! So many wonderful options, but I like dodge!)
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 01:32 Reply with quote Back to top

If you plan on him being a roadblock, take dodge to give opponents nightmares. I'm a HUGE fan of "passive" skills on Bigs.
Got a blodge Troll on a Pact team who I'm hoping rolls doubles a 3rd time if he lives to Legend, simply because he desperately needs Tentacles. Such a player is one of the few I'd consider skipping +ST on in favor of the double, if given the option.

If you block/blitz with him regularly, consider Tackle. Looking at your roster, however, I note you have a clawed marauder already, who should be taking Tackle next. I'd honestly consider dauntless on that marauder as well, it's totally worth it.

But dodge is probably your best option here, followed closely by tentacles. I'd think taking blodge here guarantees that his next 2 skills (barring more doubles or a stat) are either Stand Firm and Grab, or Break Tackle and Stand Firm.
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

So many! For me, claw is ranked 4th behind: dodge, tentacles, pro. Pro is often malined on these boards but it's my go-to second double on big guys. Since i will assume you will be talked out of it by Everyone else, I'll say dodge.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 01:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll echo Dodge as he really would be a menace... and Break Tackle + Dodge still works wonders.
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 09:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I think you will profit more from anti-elf build than from anti-bash at this point. So my vote is tentacules.
Subs

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx for the wise advices menz! :]
I still hesitate between tentacules and dodge!
Anothers points there?
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Dodge will keep your block ogre alive for longer

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
garyt1

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

A slight issue with tentacles is that bonehead fails stop it working. But it does fit with a chaos side as most ogres can't mutate.