70 coaches online • Server time: 20:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Death roller now worth it?
Always was!
36%
 36%  [ 19 ]
Yes
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
No
30%
 30%  [ 16 ]
Macavity!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Macavity is long gone. Stop using him as a poll option!
15%
 15%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 52

kummo

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2017 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

BB2 and bb2016 have one major difference when buying inducements (well, kinda 2).

bb2016 when higher tv team buys inducement, it doesn't count towards tv.

In bb2 it does (for the team that went 1st.. and higher tv team goes 1st).

Also having more than 150k gold counts towards your tv so while there isn't expensive mistakes, there is similar penalty to having loads of gold to induce with.

So bb2016 is much worse than bb2 since at least when higher tv team induces wizard then underdog has shot to induce wizard + all other inducements he could afford before.

Oh yeah and wiz will come back at some point. So buying DR now can come haunt back later if you don't take count that wiz can be/will be available at some point later. (Pretty much safest play would be to not click "ready team" before you are sure you are going to activate/play with it soon after.)
Dominik

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2017 - 18:52 Reply with quote Back to top

How does having 150k or more count for TV?
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2017 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:

BB2 is a wacky monster.
Malmir

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2017 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I would never have taken one previously, but I have now and played two games with it. Game one my oppo scored in two turns to get rid of it giving me the ball and game two it tied up Ramtut for a good while so happy so far.
Malmir

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2017 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

kummo wrote:
BB2 and bb2016 have one major difference when buying inducements (well, kinda 2).

Also having more than 150k gold counts towards your tv so while there isn't expensive mistakes, there is similar penalty to having loads of gold to induce with.

So bb2016 is much worse than bb2 since at least when higher tv team induces wizard then underdog has shot to induce wizard + all other inducements he could afford before.

Oh yeah and wiz will come back at some point. So buying DR now can come haunt back later if you don't take count that wiz can be/will be available at some point later. (Pretty much safest play would be to not click "ready team" before you are sure you are going to activate/play with it soon after.)

What makes you so sure the wizard will return if it isn't in the new ruleset?
kummo

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2017 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:

You have 160k gold in treasury (bank), it counts 10k for inducements towards opponent, you have 170k, you give out 20k.. you have 250k gold standing there, you give 100k.. every 10k after 150k counts 10k towards oppo..

Malmir wrote:
What makes you so sure the wizard will return if it isn't in the new ruleset?

I've heard from multiple sources about wiz being part of deathzone II. Someone even said "its general knowledge they'll be included in deathzone 2".

I haven't seen any fullpotent proof aboug GW or similar saying that but i've seen this said so many times, i'm quite sure it'll come back.

Next time someone says it, i will ask for sources (tbh, i should have asked about it previously) and i have tried to google sources myself without luck.. but like i said, i've heard this so many times and even from guys i can trust (or at least thus far haven't led me down).
licker

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2017 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

kummo wrote:

No, in BB2 the underdog gets nothing additional when the overdog buys inducements. Neither does the overdog get anything when the underdog buys inducements which would take their TV over that of the overdog.

BB2 inducements works like this.

Overdog gets the inducement screen first and can spend any amount in their treasury to get inducements.

Underdog then gets the inducement screen and gets to spend the ORIGINAL difference in the TVs of the teams plus any amount from their treasury.

kummo wrote:

This is the cap that keeps the way inducements spending works in check. It puts a cap of 150k 'free' inducement petty cash either side can spend though. It's that petty cash which still doesn't affect your TV if spent which is the 'broken' aspect of the system.

kummo wrote:

Not quite, BB2016 is much worse because there is only EM to control the size a bank might be, so people can still drop probably 200-300k easily in 'free' inducements without the other side getting anything back.
kummo

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2017 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I did check my info from 3 different forums (steam, reddit and even f****** NAF)

" If their TV is less than the TV of the Home Team plus any money spent on inducements, they get the difference free. They can also supplement with Treasury." - Naf BB2 guide

My bad.. i tried to search for sources as efficient as possible before posting and seems like 3 different guys in 3 different platforms were spreading false info that i carried here. Sorry.
 Jump to: