15 coaches online • Server time: 03:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Zabriskie69

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2018 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I explain :
Last wednesday i have a scheduled game on XLF high elf but my opponent doesn't come. he forget our deal. This game was already scheduled after the DL. My opponent ask for another extention to play Tuesday, i say yes and the commissioner too. My job boss call me yesterday and i have to travel for my work from tuesday to thursday . I can't play tuesday . Result : I AM FORFEIT !!!!!!!!!!!

More, for dark elf xfl, i have ask for an extention, not given, so i have been forfeited ....
Same commissioner !
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2018 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

sounds like the commissioner finally had enough of your attitude problem.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2018 - 19:22
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Running leagues and tournaments is hard. I find swinging the axe very difficult. However, you can't keep people waiting forever.

A decision had to be made in your first example. Maybe it was the wrong one. But how long did you want to hold up the tournament for?

Second example is much cleaner. You are expected to play games before the deadline.

Well done to all commissioners and league and tourney admins! I may not agree with your actions sometimes, but I genuinely appreciate your efforts.
Kryten

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2018 - 20:37
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Zabriskie69, we are not going there. If you have a complaint about tournaments and their enforcements of deadlines, feel free to bring it up with the Tournament boss. Leave whatever other accusations at home, please.
 Jump to: