42 coaches online • Server time: 01:16
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post What if you run out ...goto Post Scribbl: The CIBBL f...goto Post The Recordopedia Spl...
SearchSearch 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wozzaa



Joined: Apr 23, 2016

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2018 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

If you have a famous team with a fan group, post it here so we can all join!

For example the Agility Monsters.
ArrestedDevelopment



Joined: Sep 14, 2015

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2018 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

is there a group for smallkosp?

_________________
Image
Wozzaa



Joined: Apr 23, 2016

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2018 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

ArrestedDevelopment wrote:
is there a group for smallkosp?


I am a huge fan
Balle2000



Joined: Sep 25, 2008

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2018 - 01:31 Reply with quote Back to top

This a good place to plug a FUMBBL feature request.

An [ I'M A FAN ] button on each team page, with a fan counter next to it.

A "like button" if you will.
Rbthma



Joined: Jan 14, 2009

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2018 - 02:21 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, this came up a while ago - loved the idea then, still do Smile
Kondor



Joined: Apr 04, 2008

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2018 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the Archer of Avelon fan club!

https://www.fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10835&op=view
Wozzaa



Joined: Apr 23, 2016

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2018 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 wrote:
This a good place to plug a FUMBBL feature request.

An [ I'M A FAN ] button on each team page, with a fan counter next to it.

A "like button" if you will.


Awesome idea
ThierryM



Joined: Mar 27, 2015

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2018 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Wozzaa wrote:
Balle2000 wrote:
This a good place to plug a FUMBBL feature request.

An [ I'M A FAN ] button on each team page, with a fan counter next to it.

A "like button" if you will.


Awesome idea
+1000 !

_________________
Breeder of Bony Champions
Guardikai



Joined: Jun 23, 2009

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2018 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

+Over nine thousand
Antithesisoftime



Joined: Aug 20, 2014

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2018 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

ThierryM wrote:
Wozzaa wrote:
Balle2000 wrote:
This a good place to plug a FUMBBL feature request.

An [ I'M A FAN ] button on each team page, with a fan counter next to it.

A "like button" if you will.


Awesome idea
+1000 !
+infinity and beyond!
DrPoods



Joined: Nov 14, 2013

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2018 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
ThierryM wrote:
Wozzaa wrote:
Balle2000 wrote:
This a good place to plug a FUMBBL feature request.

An [ I'M A FAN ] button on each team page, with a fan counter next to it.

A "like button" if you will.


Awesome idea
+1000 !
+infinity and beyond!


+0.05

_________________
"I gotta fever and the only prescription is MOAR COWBELL!!"
"That's right... shop smart: shop S-Mart... You got that?"
SerenadeOfSorrow



Joined: Jun 09, 2012

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2018 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

clicking the fan button for Angry Newscasters now lol
Rbthma



Joined: Jan 14, 2009

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2018 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

they already have one - it's the "yes" when prompted whether to accept the match or not XD
keggiemckill



Joined: Oct 07, 2004

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2018 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Florecent Fan Club

_________________
The Drunker I get, the more I spill
Image
"Keggie is the guy with the bleach blond hair that gives answers nobody else would think of."
Jeffro
razmus



Joined: Jun 23, 2017

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2018 - 03:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
they already have one - it's the "yes" when prompted whether to accept the match or not XD


I can be a fan of Ronda Rousey without wanting to face her in the ring. (And fantasizing about it ALSO doesn't mean I want my arm and other bits broken...) Smile
Display posts from previous:     
 Jump to:   
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Powered by PNphpBB2 1.2 © 2003 PNphpBB Group
Credits