75 coaches online • Server time: 23:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How to develop this ST4 Blackle Thrall?
Mighty Blow - Only one other MB on the team, would provide a second blitz option
59%
 59%  [ 25 ]
Guard - Third Thrall guard on the team provides flexibility
14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
Dodge - Last original Thrall needs some protection and gives him a bit of mobility
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
Diving Tackle - With ST4 Tackle makes him an excellent deep defender
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other?? Not a fan of Leader or SS/SF for this player but is there something I've overlooked?
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 42

Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 06:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Usuk, from the Nocturnal Nibblers has made Star and rolled a double. How best to advance this player?

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 07:48 Reply with quote Back to top

ST4 guard with blitz option is versatile, and it can be hard to fit guard on enough players with vamps.

MB is a great option too, and would make him a prime blitz candidate, allowing you more gazes with your nibblers. I'd probably take MB for that reason.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2018 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

MB.

And I would then consider him the primary blitz option in many turns - no BL roll, no chance of having to reposition/losing the blitz. This allows you greater flexibility for the rest of the turn and the team.

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2018 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

MB is the wrong skill for him.

Ok, he isn't a blood bank, otherwise Thick Skull could be an option (for thralls, yes it is).
SS I would not rule out. it could keep him near a vamp and allow that vamp to act and not turn over.

Dodge is probably the best option for protection. However jump up would be a nice choice.
dudesweet101

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2018 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

thick skull is an interesting 2/3 choice skill on a thrall...right I'm off to do a shiny Twilight team of sparkles....
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2018 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Mighty blow is good. Allows you a good reliable hard hitter without the risk of OFAB roll.