44 coaches online • Server time: 10:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2018 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I have reported this bug (https://fumbbl.com/p/bugs?id/214) but I wanted to ask here as well.

My client is continuously causing errors in my set ups and if I have a kick off result that moves players (Quick Snap, High Kick, Perfect D).

I move players but the client doesnt seem to register them. When the kickoff result is applied, I find I can see my players but the client thinks I havent moved them. I log out and back in and they are reset to their original position and I lose the advantage of the KO result.

Java is updated... not sure what I can do. I have been here for 15yrs and not seen this happening, but it seems to be a constant thorn in my last games.

In my game tonight (https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4013748) the straw that broke my camels back is when I received a quick snap. Moved players, one of them under the ball just 2 squares from the LoS. Then it bounces (no catch roll) and it bounces thru the players and into the kicking teams half... but NO TOUCHBACK?

I am lost... its every game now that I am having these glitches.
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2018 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

That's really bizarre, just saw the replay. I take it you tried to touchback the ball to the Ogre? He moved on the quick snap but the touchback went to the square he was in before the snap but he wasn't there so it just bounced into the opponents half... That was so odd...

Turn 6 of the first half in case you want to watch.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2018 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually no, I had moved the goblin under the ball in that instance, but the client fail to register the move... didnt pick up any of the wide guys moving with the QS either...
 Jump to: