19 coaches online • Server time: 04:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Naama

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2019 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Strider84 wrote:
We have made some dinner reservations with my squad and in my experience from the Eurobowls where there is not a joint location like in Portugal it's pretty tough to meet up for so many people from different groups. I wanna still hang out with my team as well so I think it is easier to meet up in the location and then run into each other again in the evening when wherever all the cool guys (meganerds) are. Obviously hope to meet some of you guys already before then, you can find an authentic picture of me in my bio, I hope I won't have to wear the cheese hat again for the first 3 games Smile. Also, I will introduce myself to anyone I see playing with fumbbl dice that I don't know yet!

Fair enough!

Also what's the cheese hat all about? Is it reserved for the coolest guy in the team?
Strider84

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2019 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

some teams have a hat / token that the last placed guy in the team needs to wear Smile

Funnily I lost the first game, but after winning the second I was still last-placed in the team at last Eurobowl
straume

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2019 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:
Late to the party, but just did not find the time before:

Sandune Lizards Team Kiwi
azzroag Wood Elves All Block's
Thot Amazon Alea Jacta Grand Est
Mepmuff Undead BUBBLE
lauth81 Necros Blockparty Rhein-Main
janmattys Humans Tassi Del Miele
mattius Pro Elves Combat Wombats

TBH I don't get why everyone chose 7 instead of 6 as stated in the original post, but okay..

7th pick is stunty tie breaker. And Azzroag is already taken. You can see all the picks here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1URD5Z-P8awK3DEjfIKNAgrIz9B5JjMk4o-oWSHr2Fg0/htmlview#
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2019 - 10:47 Reply with quote Back to top

straume wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Late to the party, but just did not find the time before:

azzroag Wood Elves All Block's
Mepmuff Undead BUBBLE

TBH I don't get why everyone chose 7 instead of 6 as stated in the original post, but okay..

7th pick is stunty tie breaker. And Azzroag is already taken. You can see all the picks here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1URD5Z-P8awK3DEjfIKNAgrIz9B5JjMk4o-oWSHr2Fg0/htmlview#

Ah thanks for the explanation. Obviously missed that Wink

About azzroag: I only checked in the "Draft Results" tab, not "Draft overview" as I assumed both woud contain the same players.

So I amend my pick to this:

Mepmuff Undead BUBBLE
andrea_parrella HALFLING LUCCINI FOR EVER

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2019 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

On a side note, if anyone is able to take me to the airport in Zurich early Monday morning, I would appreciate it, and compensate them for the trouble
Strider84

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2019 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I will leave sunday evening if that helps. Did you check the shuttles they offer?
spinball

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2019 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

The shuttles leave later in the day Monday morning.
Strider84

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2019 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack also added. No idea how we'll get access to the points, but I guess worst case everyone can look up the scores for his players and input them manually. for sure we'll get a final standing after the World cup for the bragging rights.
spinball

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2019 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

So do we have a standings update?
Mattius

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2019 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, could we make a WhatsApp group to communicate while here? Might work and at least get some beers in tomorrow? Smile
Strider84

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2019 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry i have no way to export the results automatically. And to lazy to do it manually cutrently. I alresdy met most of you guys. @mattius ill come looking for you tomorrow.
Strider84

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2019 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys,

It was a fun weekend, I was able to meet most of you guys which was pretty cool.

I have gathered the results of the 1400 players in the online sheet and the winners are:

1. Palandt with 192 points, all players picked expect nathaniël made 30+ points which is at least 603. Not bad

2. Skuld with 182 points
3. Arioso with 175 points

the full rankings are available here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1URD5Z-P8awK3DEjfIKNAgrIz9B5JjMk4o-oWSHr2Fg0/edit#gid=581845071

cheers,

Alex
Mattius

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2019 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for organising. It added another level of fun at the event. Maybe we do the same for eurobowl?
sebco

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2019 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I've totally forgotten this fantasy draft during world cup (too many BB friends to meet and too many beers to drink) but a big thanks for organising it, Strider.

Happy to realize I'm not the last (the first would still be at the bar waiting for his beers). Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2019 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Great to meet up. Thanks for putting it together.
 Jump to: