21 coaches online • Server time: 03:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2020 - 03:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The Old World Brawl had it's first new winner in almost three months!

Congrats to Thoriin and Pain in your glass for winning the fifty-fourth Old World Brawl, and bringing home the trophy.

The Old World Brawl is now divided into four weight categories, and accepts all sizes of Secret League teams (except when weight divisions would interfere with major Secret League events.) Old World Brawl team signups are available today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And remember! The new season for Secret League Open League starts with signups on the first of April. (I.e. WEDNESDAY!!)

And Old World Rookie Rumble is always accepting new/rookie Secret League teams.
razmus

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2020 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Nightbreed and Fight Fire with Flames for winning the fifty-fifth Old World Brawl. That's back to back Brawls won by Elemental teams.

We need ONE more Secret League team at or below 1300 to start a Brawl,
and
...three more teams at or below 1600 (but above 1300) to start another.

BigTBrown

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2020 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I have just made 2 teams (i think) and submitted to sign up - how do you actually get a game? Do i just need to wait to be accepted?
razmus

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2020 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

First, Welcome to the Secret Leagues!

I can see your two teams, and I assume you signed them up to the Secret League Open League! (This page: https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=12188&p=teams) Which is awesome. Koadah will bring you into the fold as soon as possible.

Secret League Open League teams can get matches from ...
1. the gamefinder (on the top menu - Game -> gamefinder.) although it is usually easier if you include [SL] or [SLO] or something similar to the beginning of your name so folks realize they are Secret League teams (especially those Simyins) and/or that you're looking for Secret LEague Open League matches.
2. the 'matchmaking' channel of the Secret League Discord Server.

Now, that said... that's all Secret League Open League.

You might also want to join at least one of your Secret League teams to this group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10263&p=teams
Which is the Secret League Open group. Koadah uses it for communications so that folks interested in knowing what's going on in the Secret League world know what is going on... usually to announce the Secret League tournaments, etc. (Once upon a time it was also used to track teams which were participating in some other competitions...)

Your sparkly new Secret League team, might also consider signing up to the Old World Rookie Rumble, which is a tournament in which only new (zero game) Secret League teams can participate. New tournaments start as soon as brackets (of sixteen teams) fill up.

All that said, this thread is for the Old World Brawl which has four different brackets for Secret League teams to play in quick mini-eight team tournaments. It also kicks off when there are eight teams of the appropriate weight in queue.
razmus

Post 6 Posted: Apr 10, 2020 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to bram and Palace of Pleasure for winning the fifty-sixth Old World Brawl. A well established Slaanesh team, they're now classified as monsters. Cool

We need seven more monsters, seven developed, four developing, or seven low teams to kick off the next Brawl.
razmus

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2020 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh! Monsters and developed brawls not actively recruiting... Those teams need to be getting into the GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP and duke it out for the chance to take the belt away from the Nuln Castrators. Come on all you secret league human and dwarf teams... that name is a direct challenge to YOU! Well, but I understand that dwarf and humans stay small and pitiful like pups so they don't have to face MONSTER teams like that. Laughing

(So Secret League teams at and below 1600 who want to someday grow up to be big and strong like the Nuln Castrators should sign up for the Brawl. Teams with more grit should be enrolled in the GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP before the sixteenth of April.)
razmus

Post   Posted: May 02, 2020 - 14:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to ArthurWynne and Lost Angles Chargers for winning the fifty-eighth Old World Brawl!

The next Brawl will start as soon as we have eight teams in a category, but don't take your eye off the upcoming SL SHIELD! Team 1250TW and below, recruiting NOW!

Garion

Post   Posted: May 02, 2020 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:
Congrats to ArthurWynne and Lost Angles Chargers for winning the fifty-eighth Old World Brawl!

The next Brawl will start as soon as we have eight teams in a category, but don't take your eye off the upcoming SL SHIELD! Team 1250TW and below, recruiting NOW!

Nice one. With one of my favourite races too Very Happy happy days

Post   Posted: May 05, 2020 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

And Thoriin's Pain in your glass wins a second trophy, this time winning the Old World Brawl #57!

And you can win sparkly trophies too -- the SL Shield for teams at or below 1250 is drawing on Thursday!
razmus

Post   Posted: May 14, 2020 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

May I hear a HUZZAH for Miragliano Cosmopolitans, coached by Ludovicious, for winning the fifty-ninth Old World Brawl and taking home the golden Brawl Trophy!

You TOO can win glittering prizes! Right now stunty teams from all over the Secret League are gathering to play in the upcoming Stunty Cup!Image
Don't miss out.

For the non-stunty amongst you, the next Old World Brawl will kick off for any division just as quickly as the divisions fill up!
razmus

Post   Posted: May 30, 2020 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret league Stunties are well into their cups. I hear it is mayhem... tiny bits flying every which way.

There's a [SL] Shield with a 1600 TW max starting Thursday, 11 June. (The most recent two [SL] Shields are up to their finals!)

But the Old World Brawl is looking for more teams, and are relatively close to being able to start another group of teams with TW at or below 1300. Don't miss out, get your teams in there.

Haven't explored the crazy fun that is Secret League or all your teams are committed or just love playing with teams that still have the smell of virtual new resin? Make a new secret league team and join'em to the Old World Rookie Rumble. New rumbles starting just as quickly as sixteen teams sign up.
razmus

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2020 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

And, we want to take this time to congratulate EnglishJake and [SL] Cut the Night for winning the the Old World Brawl #61 for teams 1300 TW and below!

And as a reminder -- there's a SL Shield for teams 1600 and below starting next week!

And the Old World Brawl is looking for YOUR secret league team to apply. Get in there and have some fun.
razmus

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2020 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats! luxyluxo's King of the Hobs (SL) have taken the first place cup in the Old World Brawl #62(Developing) tournament.

We've had a few more teams sign up for the next brawls, but need a few more to get them started. Sign your idle Secret League teams up for a brawl. It's inexpensive and you could win things!
razmus

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2020 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Thoriin's [SL] Riverrich Woodland have taken home the first place trophy for the 60th Old World Brawl!

Are you looking for your own trophy? The Old World Brawl and Old World Rookie Rumble are always recruiting!

In addition, the [SL]UMBBL Shield is also looking to fill up it's bracket of sixteen (16) teams (Max TV 1600). It'll start when it has enough teams to start. Don't miss out. YOURS could be the sixteenth!
Thorin_Assassin

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2020 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello , i am new in fumbbl , but i like to play in a tournament or league with my dwarfs , can you help with the how to make. Thanks very much. i,d like a simple tournament or league thank you so much
 Jump to: