61 coaches online • Server time: 22:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should the Grotty Little Newspaper have ***Did you knows
NO !!!!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Yes ! But keep the Recordopedia out of it ! (suggest other sources in the thread)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Yes ! And the Recordopedia should be one of the sources for that ...
80%
 80%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 40

Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2004 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a question, just a poll, could help the Grotty Little Newspaper fill some "almost" full pages...

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2004 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The GLN does have Did you knows. #5 is very close to being released, so you'll be able to see it before your very eyes. Check out this article from GLN #4 if you don't believe me.

I could definitely see scope for an article or even a series of articles, Lord_Splutticus... all you had to do was ask.
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2004 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I wasn't posting this poll as a an attack or te get a point across. I know the Grotty-Little-Newspaper-I-love, already has Did-you-knows. I was just wandering what other people think about using the Recordopedia for Did-you-knows. If the vote would have painted a clear picture in favor of it I would have asked. So I just put this poll up to see if it's a good idea to suggest it....

If the editors of the GLN would like to use any part of the Recordopedia, feel free to ! (though if so I would off course like it if you mentioned the Recordopedia as the source...)

Sorry if you thought I was out to stir up trouble or use a poll to try to force you to use this idea. The GLN should decide on these matters regardless of any poll-result, 'cuz they know best what is best for the GLN.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2004 - 02:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Both publications are something I'd only scan through occasionally - Put them together and they'll be benefiting from a shared audience rather than splitting it.

The recordopedia will be pretty dry by itself but as an article in GLN it would be an asset, methinks.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2004 - 02:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure, no offence taken Lord. It's too late for #5, but if you want to prepare something for #6 that would be fantastic.
Adar

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2005 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to take this idea a little bit further and make Fumbbl use Recordepedia Splutticus for "did you know?"s

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2005 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

actually prefer the fun little stories like in the example posted, instead of the encyclopedia records......its more in style with the rulebook imo Smile Besides we can always look at the spluttica Smile
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2005 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

/me "turns undead" on this thread

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2005 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Nichodemus wrote:
actually prefer the fun little stories like in the example posted, instead of the encyclopedia records......its more in style with the rulebook imo Smile Besides we can always look at the spluttica Smile

Actually I wasn't referring to the records, but to the "***Did you know"-segments of the Recordopedia....

Jump to: