50 coaches online • Server time: 18:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
macco

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2004 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I played my first game erlier today. After the last turn in 2nd half, my computer jamed up (by a unknown reason). We tried to play the last turn another time, and the result turned out to be the same. The message I got befor restarting my computer was that "I probably will need to report the result manualy". When I tried to do so (folowing the user guide) i got the folowing message:

"It appears as if your opponent did not use the proper fumbbl.com roster. The match cannot be uploaded."

Whats wrong, and how do I fix it. I don´t wanna be band!!

A similar problem accured during my second game (with a different team).
Just one or two turns befor the end of 1st half, I scored a TD. While setting up my team for the remaning turns, something went wrong. I could se that my computer were trying to conect to the server again, and after a while i got a message from my computer, that there were a problem with my internet connection....

Pleas, does anybody have some ideas what might be wrong?? I´m allready a BB juniki, so I´m pretty desperat Sad

/Macco
Dementor

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2004 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

macco wrote:
"It appears as if your opponent did not use the proper fumbbl.com roster. The match cannot be uploaded."

Your opponent didn't tick the "FUMBBL Login" checkbox in the options. Therefore fumbbl cannot acknowledge the match. See Client Configuration.

macco wrote:
Whats wrong, and how do I fix it. I don´t wanna be band!!

You have to do more evil things than that to get banned. (This is NO encoragement!)

macco wrote:
A similar problem accured during my second game (with a different team).
Just one or two turns befor the end of 1st half, I scored a TD. While setting up my team for the remaning turns, something went wrong. I could se that my computer were trying to conect to the server again, and after a while i got a message from my computer, that there were a problem with my internet connection....

Check the Disconnection Problems section of the User Guide.

It is a good advice to carefully read the complete user guide from A-Z.
Raek1

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2004 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

u spelt band wrong btw wa,y not that im a spelling expert but im sure its banned or close to that
/Dropdeadfred
 Jump to: