55 coaches online • Server time: 17:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
smeborg

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2023 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried replaying matches just now. The matches load, but present as a completed match log (set at turn 8 of 2nd half), without the ability to replay.

I tried 3 different matches, including logging out and in again. Still not working.

Perhaps other coaches could quickly verify if this is a problem for everybody (or just for me).
MercutioT

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I can verify this.

If you fiddle with the buttons, you can get it to play eventually, but
• the >| and |< buttons skip to the next drive, rather than turn, and
• the play-by-play no longer follows the log, so you can't really see what any of the rolls non-block plays are.
RDaneel

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah ok thx.
So it is not a bug the fact that the log screen does not follow the replay acrions.

When I load a replay it is loaded at the end of the match. So I have to press |<< and then > the replay then start but the log window does not follow.

And I confirm that if I press >>| it goes to the end of the drive.

Anyway thx to Candlejack to have incliuded the resize window! Thsi is really great! I don't need every time to resize my screen resolution!
Candlejack

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

This is rather weird. I created a bug entry for this and will try to look into it soon. Sorry for the inconviniences.

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:
This is rather weird. I created a bug entry for this and will try to look into it soon. Sorry for the inconviniences.

Thank you!!
smeborg

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 12:45 Reply with quote Back to top

No worries, Candlejack, you (and others) are the ones we need to thank for all your hard work! In general, I am very impressed with the robustness of the site, and the amount of work that goes in to fixing things and keeping things up to date.
koadah

Post   Posted: May 01, 2023 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:

If this one is around the same area, I would be very grateful if you could have a look.

Thanks.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2023 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if it's related, but when I tried watching a replay a day or two ago, it did not have any sound despite my sound being enabled and working in an actual game.
 Jump to: