41 coaches online • Server time: 11:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AndyDavo

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2024 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been over every race within Eurobowl and given my take on roster ideas - every combo / race

https://youtu.be/_5Ojc_B1zYE
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2024 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Stopped whatching when you put nurgle first on rubbish.

Bad take.

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2024 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

MerryZ wrote:
Stopped whatching when you put nurgle first on rubbish.

Bad take.

Sorry, what did i miss? How are they remotely as good as Underworld, or Amazons, or a host of other races - specifically in Eurobowl.
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2024 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Bit sarcastic, but they arent worst.

I did pretty well with them on Road to athens fumbbl tournament that tried eurobowl rules.

And that was with a roster that I put together in 5minutes, could have done better one.

I think Nurgle won some Berlin tournament not long ago also with glart build.

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2024 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Enjoyed it thanks! Sparked good discussion in our team.
straume

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2024 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice video. Good job!
AndyDavo

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2024 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

gumbi wrote:
Enjoyed it thanks! Sparked good discussion in our team.

Oh - thats the best bit - please post and tell me what you thought. The feedback to find my blind spots is invaluable.
Carabor

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2024 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

MerryZ wrote:
Bad take.

Honestly, MerryZ, you may be the best and Andy might not be right in everything BB related.

Hey - it's an in depth personal breakdown and a very good base for discussions. And we all know there is no perfect ranking, isn't it? Where's your breakdown and master coverage, MerryZ?

First reaction post blaming the content with 11 words as a "bad take" - that's simply a... bad take!

@topic:
Would be nice to see a lively discussion here. Was Andy right? But, never mind: thanks, Andy, for the content.
Tonalt

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2024 - 09:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Good take on the meta. Our team didn't agree on everything but as Carabor said, you took the time to go through the choices and analyze different options was great. We don't have enough of this kind of content available. Thanks andy!
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2024 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks AndyDavo for the video... I am part of Team Australia and we're looking forward to our first EuroBowl... and yes, we're not coming all the way from Australia to play stunties haha.

Some things (and maybe this is an Aussie meta thing) that I found interesting / different:

- Alot of use of MBlow in your builds. I tend to think MBlow is a "gravy" skill and useful for stacking (on tackle) but as a stand alone skill, when you have limited number, I would think Guard, Block, Tackle etc be more useful overall.

- Alot of meta in Australia is low RR (2) plus leader. I didnt see leader taken alot in your builds... skaven you discussed it but elsewhere not overly considered. (I know the meta for EuroBowl isnt allowing it, but we see alot of 1 RR Griff star builds etc so coaches are used to perhaps playing with 1-2 RR's)

- I found your Skaven comments interesting but you didnt discuss the virtue of the Side Step and the OTTD.

Anyway, great video, appreciate the effort.
Jayward

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2024 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised to see no love whatsoever for the Troll in the Orc builds!

Do you think there's any value in a counter-pick of Dwarves or Chorfs given that I expect every team will have Amazons, Underworld, and probably 1-2 agile teams?
Vabap

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2024 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Really nice video! Thank you for the time given on it!

P.S. in a lot of builds you stay with 30k or so spending it on coaches n fans n cheerleaders, try the team mascot
 Jump to: