22 coaches online • Server time: 09:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Azmo

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2004 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know if this has been posted before but, I've just started using a pro elf team in a tournie and find them really difficult to use for fear of getting massacred at every corner. What is the point of this team? They are nowhere near as good as the superb high elves and even woodies get a big guy. This av7 with no big guy imho is really harsh with nothing to take the brunt.

Am I right or are there any Elf coaches who know how to use these cretins. If there are please throw me a biscuit Confused
Lamoron

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2004 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3319&highlight=pro+elves

There you go, that should do it... there is a search function here, try using it next time, save yourself a bit of trouble.

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2004 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

nice one. cheers
Kommando

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

hey, that was totally polite... WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO FUMBBL-FORUMS?!?
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Where is that damn search function. I always search manually, scrolling throug pages.
Dementor

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Right on top of the page. At least if you use the v3-Theme. Between the Recent Forum Topics and the topic name:

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile

And your browser has a Search function (usually Ctrl-F), too.
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Azmo - Pro Elves are offensive masters. With NOS you can pretty much score at will even with your catchers surrounded.

Use all skill rolls on defensive tactics. Especially leap and strip ball. Sidestup is ncie too since it allows a pushback to go where you want him to go. I have had great success with them, you just have to get used to seeing all those niggles on your team page.

If you are the type of coach who fires nigglers as soon as you can, then you may have to suck it up with this team.

Mully

Jump to: