105 coaches online • Server time: 22:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Email

Post 5 Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to create a small tournament for friends and would like the following format:

10 teams, divided into two groups meet each other within the group, i.e. 4 games for each team. After the group stage the 4 best teams in each group play quarterfinals. First team in group A meets the fourth in group B, etc.

Is this possible to do with the fumbbl tournament formats? If yes, how do I set it up?
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 11:09 Reply with quote Back to top

You would need to set up a tournament for each section. So a round robin for group A, a round robin for group b, then when they're finished set up a knockout tournament for the rest. You can't select who plays who when setting up the knockout but you can use the "replace team" fuction to swap fixtures.

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

it can be resolved easierer (for KO). select -per group score- and it will automaticaly place them 1 vs 4 2vs3 etc....
Email

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot for the help! The Tournament is now started and I have created the two groups. When I am going to create the K.O-playoff tournament, is it possible to make the seeding per score on different groups? The format I would like to have is like this:

A1 - B4 ----
...................I_____________
...................I
B2 - A3 ----

A2 - B3 ----
...................I_____________
...................I
B1 - A4 ----
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

that's exactely what I said.
Email

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I have never set up Tournaments before and the user guide don't cover everything. I guess when I create the K.O tourney I will see the options available. Again, thanks.
 Jump to: