22 coaches online • Server time: 03:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
5 + 5 roll
Block
31%
 31%  [ 28 ]
+MA
61%
 61%  [ 55 ]
Pro
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 89

Markus

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

+ ma

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

nazerdemus wrote:
Why dont you go make a game that thousands of people enjoy and leave playing bloodbowl for people who can appreciate the game for what it is .

I appreciate BB since i started playing it when i was a kid (1994?) and i ve seen tons of rule changes, but this is the worst.
I doubt you even knew that skavens in previous rules had choice to have 2 big guys
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

to be honest when i started playing bloodbowl there werent many skills , big guys were unheard of and league play had no advancement and there werent block dice at all , the pitch was made of "Astrogranite " or polystyrene to you or me , so ive seen a lot of changes , Big guys shouldnt dominate the game and be ultra skilled , there big dumb brutes , otherwise teams would be fluff wise -made up of them , the fact these players are not very good at the game is a good reason teams only choose to play with a few big guy players(fluff) .Ive often thought they were a bit OTT for game balance anyway .
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Only got introduced to the game back in March, but have considered it to be one of the greatest games I've ever played! Will give these new rules a shot first before voicing an opinion on them too great either way...

Skaven once had two BG choices? What was the other one? Would have to be pretty cool before I chose it over the RO--still my favorite BG! And no, skaven linerats (at least since March) have not been able to select agility skills--including dodge--without a double. That's still a perk of elves/ghouls only.

Jump to: