40 coaches online • Server time: 11:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

We have that. It it called U division. But transfers from S will polute it so will not work. Unless christer is willing to implement a way to tell if block skill was taken on a doubles or not...
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Britnoth wrote:
We have that. It it called U division. But transfers from S will polute it so will not work.

No you dont have, there is no different stunty rosters in U. Only goblin and halflings have shadow rosters in stunty which make it possible for gen access there. And Im pretty sure if someone abuses current option to transfer stunty rosters to unranked, there will happen same thing than in divx and transfer button will simply disapear.
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

STUNTY BIG GUYS HAVE GENERAL ACCESS, UNRANKED STUNTY ROSTERS SHOULD NOT.

Clear enough now?
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Britnoth wrote:
We have that. It it called U division.

Britnoth wrote:
STUNTY BIG GUYS HAVE GENERAL ACCESS, UNRANKED STUNTY ROSTERS SHOULD NOT.

Clear enough now?

Feel free to dream of unranked to have different stunty rosters apart of goblins and halflings. if that makes you happy. And fix your attitude while your keyboard is getting its capslock fixed.
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

how about you remove big guys from the rosters completely?

its the stunty league anyway nothing stunty about big guys
Glomp

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm so pleased to come back from a long day at uni to read this.

This is the first time in awhile (as memory serves) that the fumbbl administration have seen fit to keep the game fun, rather than ultra-competative.

Cheers peikko

inquisitorpustus raises an imaginary toast

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

lol. I think peikko has lost any idea what is fun about stunty. 3-4 cas a game in stunty is fun. When it aproaches the current level of 6-9 then it's not fun. I don't think I've ever seen anyone say ...."wow, that was fun! thanks for killing my team!"

the fun of stunty is supposed to be throwing teammates, secret weapons, diving tackles.......
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

While it doesn't matter... I think peikko is making a mistake here by letting them keep G skills... I won't bother explaining why... because... it won't matter.

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

gken1 wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen anyone say ...."wow, that was fun! thanks for killing my team!"

Your playing the wrong people then.

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

can I destroy yours?
Glomp

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah if you like.

...or if you can Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
Feel free to dream of unranked to have different stunty rosters apart of goblins and halflings. if that makes you happy. And fix your attitude while your keyboard is getting its capslock fixed.

Maybe instead of making insults you should try fixing your english. I am barely understanding what you're trying to say. Unranked has all the races that stunty leeg has. It has had them for quite some time now.

Please try to read and understand what people say before making meaningless and inaccurate replies that just troll... oh and learning what races are available in each division might be a bonus too.

I wasn't even trying to comment on your attitude, but as you want to bring it up: Do not complain about me when I try to help in avoiding a problem with how FUMBBL works when you don't appear be bothered to consider it youself as an administrator. Who has the bad attitude here?
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Britnoth wrote:
I am barely understanding what you're trying to say. Unranked has all the races that stunty leeg has. It has had them for quite some time now.

It shows. Lets try it slowly now: all other stunty races than halflings and goblins do get general skills to big guys in stunty leeg AND in unranked.
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Britnoth wrote:
Do not complain about me when I try to help in avoiding a problem with how FUMBBL works when you don't appear be bothered to consider it youself as an administrator. Who has the bad attitude here?

Thanks, thats really the kinda thanks Im used to when usually spending couple hours per day on admining this site. I really aint bothered on how stunty works, thats exactly why I spent 2 hours this morning at work to update stunty so it will keep as it is so you guys can keep stunty leeg as it is and not drop it into unknown waters.
I have told earlier in this very same thread how you can play stunty the way you seem to want. I guess you know better how everyone wants their stunty dose and want to force everybody else into your way. I wonder how can you be bitching on something that has not even changed? Where have you been before this? Why there has not been threads about "too much mayhem" in stunty?
Why instead of pointless "this sucks" flood you dont go and form your non-general -group and do somethign to proove it wont ruin whole league? How many games you have played with experienced stunty rosters where big guys do not have general access? You think these changes to LRB were made without playtesting them? Do you really think stunty leeg can be compared to lrb-race or div-x and making all the same changes will lead in good direction?
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't understand what the sudden rage is about.

Stunty never was lrb compliant. Lrb changes, stunty stays as it was. Was stunty that bad before? Apparently not, given that it gets more games then divx or ladder. I had games with 14 cass against and still had a fun time - don't play stunty if that's not your thing.

-Mnemon

Last edited by Mnemon on %b %18, %2004 - %21:%Nov; edited 2 times in total
 Jump to: