60 coaches online • Server time: 21:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you know Buffy?

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Couls someone please troutslap the guys who keeping waking up this monster?
Slick

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously though the end all argument to this is to look at the fumbbl statistics. You will notice that the expected odds are close to the final results after enough games are played/skills are rolled/people whine. LOL By the way for all you doubters out there SkiJunkie used one of the best random generators this programmer has ever seen. Koodoes to you ski.

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I wasn't reviving the argument, I was wondering if the guy from Sunnyvale, California knows Buffy....

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2005 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

You have too small of a sample for you to draw any statistically viable conclusions. Random does not mean equal or even, true randomness has clusters and voids. Try reading a math book before posting.
Omightyme

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2005 - 06:21 Reply with quote Back to top

One thing i always thought was that only the ones who actually participated in the game could receive the MVP- award.
Wouldnt make sense to me if someone watching the whole game form his warm place on the bench would be considered the most valuable player ?!?!
 Jump to: