15 coaches online • Server time: 06:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
phillier

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone else notice more bad kick results than chance would allow for?
veron

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunno about that but as long as we are on the topic...

Ski, does the client handle Kick skill and Bad Kick kick-off result correctly? I think it rolls at the moment 2D6 for the scatter, even when you use the Kick skill. It should roll, as far as I know, 2D6 / 2.
Judaz

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't experienced any more Bad Kicks than it should be. Pitch Invasion is another matter. Last 15 games, I've got it 8 times I think. All but one against me, and all the times I've had higher FF.
The things I see the most is problaby Brilliant coaching, Weather and Pitch Invasion...
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

As weird as it might sound: It would be highly unlikely to get properly balanced kick-off results. The reason for this is easily explained: Add all probabilities for none-evenly distributed results together and the combined probability that one of those will occur will be much higher much higher than the probability for evenly distributed results, the latter occuring rather uncommon in comparison. So expect unlikely things to happen most of your games.
 Jump to: