90 coaches online • Server time: 22:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MickeX

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2003 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The title pretty much says it all. Sometimes when a Blitz result is rolled at the kick-off, the kick skill doesn't work. Or rather, it might be that it never works, I'm not sure. (I was reminded of it in a game where my Strigoi All-Stars played a team called Twilight something, if you want a replay.)

A small flaw in a great program. Keep up the good work!

MickeX
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2003 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Just out of curiosity, did you move the kicker into the wings or onto the LoS? Maybe it's just that he was no longer in an eligible position after your blitz move and when the ball landed the client didn't see a kicker who was in the right location.

I have no idea if it should work this way or not, but...

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2003 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

that would be my guess as well. often times i forget i have a kicker on a particular team and inadvertently place him in the wings, or not on the pitch at all.

slackman42
IvanTheCow

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2003 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you sure its not working. If the ball is only going 0-3 squares then it is working. i play with a guy with kick and both on a blitz and perfect defence it has worked when i placed him on the line because the ball went 0 squares. MAKE SURE HES NOT ON THE LINE OR IN THE WIDE ZONES. hope i helped.

~IvanTheCow
Twahn

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2003 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

BadMrMojo wrote:
Just out of curiosity, did you move the kicker into the wings or onto the LoS? Maybe it's just that he was no longer in an eligible position after your blitz move and when the ball landed the client didn't see a kicker who was in the right location.

The Scatter roll is made before the Blitz turn is taken isn't it?
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2003 - 05:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah... I was thinking of the bounce. My mistake.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2003 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

slackman wrote:
that would be my guess as well. often times i forget i have a kicker on a particular team and inadvertently place him in the wings, or not on the pitch at all.

slackman42

No, I made sure I placed him in the center, and not on the LOS. Same thing has happened to my opponent.

MickeX
 Jump to: