32 coaches online • Server time: 09:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Optihut

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, getting stronger is represented by skills. Oh and Vampires do suffer wear and tear. Neener, neener, neener :p
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

thmbscrws wrote:
Vampires do not suffer any wear and tear, period. They might get hurt but when they wake up the next day they injury is gone. I don't even want to get into the logic of what should happen when bright sun comes up lol. That is a good point about orks, orks don't really get older either the longer they live and the more you hurt them the bigger and tougher they get. I doubt an ork has ever lived long enough to know if they can die of old age though as they spend their entire lives doing nothing but trying to get killed. The Viking, his logic is based on all the games workshop fluff concerning orcs.

Dude , Just how many vampires have you met ?

Maybe to satisfy your first for fluff its sun light damage which isnt regenable , they cover up good and proper but still small amounts of the bad uv stuff gets through , and over time this effects them
mstrchef13

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Ageing is not "getting older", it is supposed to a reflection of the systematic pounding your body takes as you play Blood Bowl games. It is tied to SPPs because it is assumed that the players with more SPPs are the ones who "do more" on the pitch, so they are subject to more pounding. Is it completely realistic? No. Is it based on a sound enough principle that I'm not going to whine about it? Yes.
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

thmbscrws wrote:
Oh well this is one of those things where balance wins out over fluff.

I already stated i understood the point, i was just joking around, jeez no need to get all seriouse about it. Razz