74 coaches online • Server time: 21:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2005 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Every so often I'll try to put out a post about the state of the E.L.F., membership, numbers, etc. So far, it's been a resounding success! I thought when forming the group I'd get a bare handful of coaches to join, and they'd play "non-elves" by playing humans, skaven and amazon and then the interest would die down. But such has not been the case at all!

Current membership:

Racial identities:

Fluctuates, but typically 1/2 Dark Elves, rest evenly split between the three other elven nations

E.L.F. games played:

Races played:

Amazon
8x Chaos
2x Chaos Dwarf
Chaos Pact
3x Dwarf
Goblin
2x Halfling
2x Human
3x Khemri
3x Lizardmen
3x Necromantic
2x Norse
3x Nurgle's Rotters
3x Ogre
4x Orcs
7x Skaven
5x Undead

This means the most commonly played race is...CHAOS!!! Don't tell me about how elves will never face them, because all E.L.F. members are given the option to play whichever race they desire for points...and more have CHOSEN to play chaos than any other! Multiple dwarves, khemri, nurgles, orcs, chaos dwarves, even ogres--the classic "basher" teams, yet we're showing them the elven way of bloodbowl! Sure, we don't win every game, but that's not what the group is about. We're on a mission to spread elfdom far and wide, to let some teams play elves who otherwise never would in open format...and in that, I think we've been a resounding success to this point!

I'm very proud of all members for stepping up and playing vs a variety of opponents, and I hope you're finding you can have fun in these types of games as well as in classic elf v elf matchups.

If anybody has any questions regarding the E.L.F., whether to join the group or simply wanting to learn more about it, click here, or send me a PM.

Again, congratulations!

Jump to: