22 coaches online • Server time: 03:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2005 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Two more coaches!!!! C'mon Lads and lasses get yer teams on da field to so I can kick all yer .....erm....hmmmm......Glasses?

*bump*
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2005 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The knock-out stages of the Orca Cola Classic are underway!

Series favourites A Pack of Lips Now qualify by the skin of their unbrushed teeth thanks to victory against Pain State!! The orcs needed just a draw to go through but Mully's chaos dwarves were too good for them **** 4th in the Series, My 11 Fumbbl Favourites also narrowly qualify and Gary_Gygax will be looking to find their form in the knock-out section **** Surprise exit for Wotfudboy's Bearded Bullies as they are robbed by BB-Pad's Manic Raiders for whom Nuffle favoured greatly **** 6th in the Series are albator2001's Faction Chaos Dwarfs 2 who suffer defeat but qualify regardless and could be one to watch now! **** Up in to 10th are Uber's Perfecto Fluoro showing they can't be dismissed following their win over Faction Chaos Dwarfs 2 in the group stages. A Pack of Lips Now winning their last game means they can't win the Series title but a creditable 2nd is very possible **** In 15th are Stonecold Biggins who finally displayed their promise and won their qualifying group. Can lordchaos continue their good form in the finals? **** Latecomers Traumatic Tripleskulls stormed the first two games in the group stage but a defeat in their last game raises some questions even though they had qualified as group winners already. Something for Kyyberi to worry about? Probably not as they face the runts, Manic Raiders in their next game. **** Finally Redfish's Wasteland Crusaders, playing in their 1st OCCS tournament, showed they mean business with two solid wins in the group stage and could cause a few upsets in the knock-out stages.

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2005 - 04:55 Reply with quote Back to top

You are right. The Stonecold Biggins finally showed some promise. And after my 4 ag ogre got ma +1, you guys better look out. He did however suffer av-1 due to aging.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2005 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

BB-Pad wrote:
**** Latecomers Traumatic Tripleskulls stormed the first two games in the group stage but a defeat in their last game raises some questions even though they had qualified as group winners already. Something for Kyyberi to worry about? Probably not as they face the runts, Manic Raiders in their next game. ****

Something to worry about? Naah... The game was non-important, as I've won the Group already. So some of my players had some problems on motivation.

And as we saw in the first round of KO, my Tripleskulls can play good football when needed. Just waiting to see who will be my next opponent, Mully or uber.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2005 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Whoever it may be - be sure to mangle them good before I face either of them (or mangle yourself if you should happen to win). And yes - I fully expect to win this thing due to n00b luck and a modified admin client.

If everything runs according to schedule you should expect to see me advance further at around 23:00 bb-time tonight.
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2005 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

All quarter final games have been played and the Crusaders advance after a spectaculary non-bloody game (only 1 BH and that was on the very last GFI of the game). Next stop are the Faction Chaos Dwarves 2 - don't forget to watch the warriors of the Wastelands advance to the final as thy grind down the rednecks and their livestock into the dirt from which they came!

Why am I so optimistic? Because we'e on a mission from Nuffle!
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2005 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

And don't forget the other semi-final match between my Rotters and Mully's Chaos Dwarves. Although Mully's team is a LOT better than mine, let me remind you what happened before:

In this game, I beated Gary's Orcs while they were over 100 poinst ahead in TR. So beware Mully, you are mine! Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2005 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well... The game between the Wasteland Crusaders and the Faction Chaos Dwarves 2 was played in a silent atmosphere. Both teams seemed unfocused - especially their coaches couldn't muster the amount of energy it required to produce good game plans.

Despite a below par performance coach RedFish feels he has proven that the Crusaders are a force to be reckoned with as they stand undefeated in the cup so far. Being the victor of the tourney was never important - proving themselves was.

On to glory!
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2005 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

WOuld someone please SHUT REDFISH UP!!!!!

Wink

Last edited by Da_Todfatha on %b %04, %2005 - %13:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2005 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Awww... I thought tournies were about the commeradery and the smalk talk! The little prods into the sides of the opposition! I was thouroughly expecting to get smalked around verbally - just not like this... I'll be quiet from now on... *sniff*
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2005 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll shut him up. I just have to beat Mully before that, but it's not a big deal Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2005 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=212830

for rookie cup or something, ta

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2005 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=212830

my new
orc team, as requested

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2005 - 05:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, my plans to defeat Mully didn't came out like I wished.

As Mully had some issues against my Scumwart, his fans took the brave ref out. That resulted to 8 fouls against me in the 1st half, and finally he got him KO'd. I HAD Smelling Salts, but somehow they weren't working. Scumwart remained KO'd for the rest of the game. So in the halftime it really looked bad for me, as I had to kick in the 2nd half.

But somehow I managed to get a chance, as some of Mully's players were stupid and bonehead. But my luck run out and the game ended 1-0 for Mully.

Wouldn't been such a dramatic loss, but I killed my own beastman with a failed gfi (he had 2 skills, 1 double) and my Beast aged (-AV). So now I need just to regroup and head for 2006 season! Beware!

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2005 - 05:22 Reply with quote Back to top

3 cheers for ageing !!!!!

Jump to: