58 coaches online • Server time: 23:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HolyG

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 14:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone think it may be a good idea to have a foul count should be introduced somewhere ? Either on Statistics page.....and in a list of great offenders according to their fouling ? or on a coach's info page ?

So that we can avoid destruction at the hands of merciless team killers!!

Is that even possible !!?
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess a lot of coaches are against this stat. Even if I am myself for an average opponent coach rating stat (haven't I said it enough Razz Wink )
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

id like to see the sqares rushed, blocks made, passing yards made during a match etc but i dont know if its possible

i know mathais's league manager does it but it would be a neat featurefor all us stat freaks to see who is fumbbls greatest passer, rusher or even fouler!
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes why don't we include people who do one-turners, or stall more than one turn per match, or have bad names for their players, or have chaos teams?

edit: it would be great to have the squrage etc on individual players but not in the coach page
Zy-Nox

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

brownrob, have you ever looked at the html of your results?
all the stats are on there, blocks , passing, rushing ,etc
As for a fouling count, Get over it its part of the game, Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

cause 90% of ppl who love fouling wear it like its some kinda badge.

yes its a tatic, so are 1 turner's ect ect....

its not really viable, nor nessisary, i would like to see average cas counts on teams thou, just a nice pretty stat i rekon...
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish people wouldnt get so attached to their players ,

I really wish above all else that there was a (W) league as well as (R) . Where fouling was against the rules and you could only play with Elf or Human Teams or skaven without claws and injurys and aging was turned off

Then when Im in chat ,looking for a game and I see a team with similiar TR looking for a game I will know theres a chance they may want to play Vs a team not of their own race, incorporating all the game rules .

Last edited by nazerdemus on %b %26, %2005 - %15:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Shepherd

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I think a quick glance at a team to see how many DPs turn up is a pretty good indicator of how fouling-prone the coach is.

Player names like "Dirty Cheater McBoot-Boot" are also a dead giveaway.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Some people foul and some people don´t. That´s just the way it is. Stop this namecalling.

Shepherd has a very good point. If your opponents teams have 2-3 DP´s then I believe that he intends to use them. In that case don´t play him if you don´t wan´t.
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Name Calling ?
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I should remake my team "I will foul you every turn" left no doubt as to my intent.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

can we please for the love of god lock this before it turns into another foul thread? However for my part i would love to see nazerdemus' suggestion of a (W) division come to fruition. Then those people who wish it can play there and people who don't wish for it don't have to put up with the complaining.

ps - Dirty Cheater McBoot-Boot, god that is a great name. Almost wet myself with laughter when i read that one..... Very Happy
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I personally think there should be a division where only elves humans and skaven teams are allowed, but no games actually get played.

Every few hours a few spp's are scattered around your team, until it finall gets a one turner, and then they got all but a few, this continues, without any aging, and once you have a team with a TR so high it can't sustain itself you have to retire them
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

As to the original question in this thread... I'd like it to show fouls by player and cas on fouls by player... some of the totals would be awe inspiring.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I know how many i cause from fouls on my current team Wink

Jump to: