24 coaches online • Server time: 08:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
odi

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2005 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Captain1821 wrote:

People don't play against Nurglings in higher TR because they know that probably they will have no team after the game even when they know that they will probably win.

That's propably true on some coaches and that's the reason I haven't made a nurg team, I thought it would be a pain to get any matches later on. But as you can see from what I posted, I do play against nurgs, and my win ratio is much lower against them, than against other teams.

Maybe it's not the nurgs being too tough, maybe it's the other teams being too soft Twisted Evil
Glomp

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2005 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah the stunty cups a real display of fair games and good coaching. Laughing

Nurglings still dull then?

Oh well...

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2005 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

That whole win but team dies is the exact reason that's been given for nerfing snots Captain1821, so why wouldn't they do the same thing to the other big killer team in nurglings? Nurglings were possibly the team my snots were the least enthusiastic about playing (in the 160-170 tr range) even when wagons were at 6ma MB with G access, because I knew that despite what my trolls and wagons did, I'd likely lose 3 or 4 snots permanently (as well as losing), and those snots take for ever to get any skills.
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2005 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

The stunty cup isn't exactly a good source of statistics is it?

Goblins won most of them because they had access to Ripper + excellent gobbo stars while other teams had none.
Snots won a few because of their horribly broken pump wagons and 3 trolls.

People here want to see all teams able to reach higher TR without being bashed down to ~5 players. The best overall team for bashing + winning + not being hurt with regen, av7 and thick skull got the most minor of reductions and people whine. Try playing a weak team like cheaters or strigoyan or squigs and show us you can actually play.
Razz
peikko

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Nurglins are now changed.

Nurgling 50000 5 2 2 7 Dodge, Regenerate, Stunty A, Ph
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done imo.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote]
Also I dont think im the only one to have picked up on the lets change stunty because umm lets just do it ....attitude.
Exactly... I donĀ“t think there is anything wrong with stunty as it is, as fun as it might be to adjust the teams...
paradocks

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Doesn't seem that great an idea when you compare nurgs with the new super-gnomes, they used to be the most unplayable but strongest team, now the gnome roster is much stronger and much more able to play ball
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Gnomes don't have big boys that start with tentacles and can get mutations.

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 11:48 Reply with quote Back to top

What is sure is that I really feel the difference between with or without thick skull
 Jump to: