41 coaches online • Server time: 13:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tassel

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Evo's Horrors rock. They would inevitably lead to the mass spamming of the new, cool roster BUT it could be worth it. Nerf them later if Stunty gets too full of them. I think this sounds delicious.
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

If you think Evo's horrors are overpowered could you please explain to me exatly how they would deal with big boys? The team looks fun and crazy but as far as being to strong goes i think they would get eaten alive by any normal stunty team.

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

The horrors look overpowered.

1. They have av7
2. They have mutations on normal rolls.
3. They have a free wizard for every game.
4. They have a mv8 ball and chain that takes mutations.

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 12:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to disagree about the horrors being overpowered. Besides the screamers, which are unreliable at best and a liability at worst (and aren't particularly strong), all the players are str2 - they don't have much to deal with big guys, so they're going to need that av7 to keep some players on the field. The mutations are their redeeming feature - eventually they'll be able to take stunties off the field effectively, but they still won't have anything vaguely reliable to even get in the way of big guys, let alone knock them down. The wizard can do this, but it's only a one shot deal.
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I would be tempted to remove the Agility access on the horrors
Would these changes ( the wizard and the special access ) be possible on the site ?
Dooby

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Best thing to do is play test them in Hunters new experimental league
peikko

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 12:34 Reply with quote Back to top

nazerdemus wrote:
Would these changes ( the wizard and the special access ) be possible on the site ?

In theory yes, but as only Christer can make these they wont happen as he has much better things to do.
Lurking

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Its stunty leeg tho. Most things have ST2 so I dont view it as a draw back.
Rumplestiltskin

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 08:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Lurking: most teams in stunty leeg have a big guy or two who isn't ST2. At higher team ratings they tend to take the little guys off the pitch two at a time with mutliblock... these horrors will be able to resist experienced BG's even worse than skinks can, cos they have less movement.

peikko: I don't see why the wizard and the physical access are problematic - the wizard could simply be priced at 0k for the team (you'd just have to remember to hire one after every game), and as for the mutations, they're just another skill category. Some races can get them on doubles, so why couldn't horrors get them on regular rolls?
 Jump to: