29 coaches online • Server time: 12:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you think Stunty Faction would be a success?
Not a chance you silly man, get back to England
34%
 34%  [ 10 ]
Heard it all before, still not a viable option
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Sure, why not stranger things have happened once saw a fling team beat some dwarves
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Great, it would revolutionise Stunty
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 29

Dooby

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I know this is impossible in the short term, but I also know changes to the divisions do get made, so here I go.

I feel stunty needs something like the Faction division where it is more a league based division. I like the format of faction but I prefer stunty teams and coaches (normally) so don’t play there much, normally hanging around with my gobbos waiting to pick off some tasty Skaven or Woodies silly enough to challenge me. What say the rest of you chaps…
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the cherrypicking might be a lot less prevalent among the stunty coaches so it will probably work better than the standard faction

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the existing faction doesn't really cater for all races as far as I can see (from the heady heights of FQ Smile )
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

If it ever got implemented, it should be called Fraction Laughing

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
The Pirate Bay

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

lol - now that is ruddy funny Evo
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted no.. but now I change my mind... would really show you which teams needed balancing.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I think its a great idea. Would make stunty more popular if there was a bit of structure to it. Despite thinking it is a great idea.....i doubt it'll happen.
Dooby

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the feedback - now if any of the 9 people that voted it a rubbish idea would say why it wouldn't be a success please speak up
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe their could be a way to create some kind of ranking in stunty without taking away from the simplicity of an open league. I don't think enough people play as it is to justify a second league but maybe some kind of medal system or something could be used to acknowledge teams that do certain things. It would be bad to structure it like faction because that would discourage some people from playing but if there was something that people could ignore or try to take part in without limiting the pool of coaches out there it would be really fun.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah I see where your going, having multiple leagues would mean that your effectivly halfing (or halfling Smile) your pool or more if there were multiple leagues like faction.
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Umm trying to improve stunty popularity by making it more like Faction , quote me if im wrong but ,nobody likes Faction ,

U cant make Brussel Sprouts taste better by dunkin them in pot noodles
 Jump to: