12 coaches online • Server time: 06:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mith

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I have trouble finding games for my dwarves unless I am playing friends.

you wasted money on coaches and cheerleaders like I did early but you ignored your fan factor. as said above which will cost you being able to get that apoth early. Save buying coaches for when you retire players.

look me up I'll play you with my ranked dwarves but you should get a few more games under your belt.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Odi wrote:
sk8bcn wrote:

If yes simply add: "I am noob. I am looking for a game".

I think now there will be only ppl who say they are noobs on the channel. Oh, yes, I' a noob too, if someone wants to play me. And I hardly ever foul even with gobbos or flings Twisted Evil

the problem is, your page says you are not. Nor do your CR. That's not possible he he
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, you have the worst roster I've seen in a long time!! I'll play you with my elves, if you want!!!!! Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a simple reason really your playing a Dwarf team with low fanfator. Any game against you would probably be rather boring and won't generate much revenue.

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

*sigh..... people are gonna start thinking i pay people to start these threads soon just so i can advertise dmu

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2081
theres a list of people who will play dwarfs and chaos dwarfs (and try to slaughter them of course). just pm any of em with a challenge and ask em if they want some easy dmu points . but i have to agree with the others, dwarfs are hard to get games with as it is... even harder if you dont have the fan factor to make it worth their while

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

You dont get games because fumbble has a lot of cowards who refuses to play certain team. They are just good on finding games they can easily win.
Adar

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Firestata wrote:
You dont get games because fumbble has a lot of cowards who refuses to play certain team. They are just good on finding games they can easily win.

Or people just plays to have fun Shocked

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Firestata wrote:

Cowards? You try taking a dodgy team in ranked and play the types of teams you own now, see how you like it. The closest thing to a non-bashy team you have in ranked is your lizzy team, and you started with three games against elves to make sure you could get your team up before playing against the big boys.

Man, I am *so* tired of listening to people who play only bashy teams whine about how the breaky teams won't play them so they must be cowards. Go build yourself a wood elf team and play khemri and chaos a bunch, then come back and talk. Hell, you've got a stunty team with 3 trolls and 2 pump wagons. You can't even play stunty without being bashy.
Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

GO Chef GO
GO Chef GO

See what Sammy Sosa can do for a city!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, dude, I'm a basher mostly, but nothing bugs me more than bashers who are afraid of bashing.... Oh why won't elves play me? only works if you play non-elves yourself!! and Firestata? Your team listing there does not inspire a vision of a non-cherry-picker, sorry. To get back to the original point.... DMU rocks!!!!! I'm not a part, I just love playing them!!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

hey... thanx mac... but that wasnt realy the original point, i was just hijacking the thread.
i play bashy teams and i play passing teams. ill always try to get games against the elves etc with my bashers as well as just playing other bashers but i dont blame em when they say no..... i USUALY do with my elves.

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Tell him how it is Chef!!! Bloodbowl is a game of sport and strategy as well as brutality. If you wanna try to just kill shit, try DOOM II
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

im not sure that was quite the point. i think it was more if you want to try to kill stuff then be prepaired to risk being killed yourself.... and dont whine when an elf team set up for elfbowl doesnt want to play your 3 dps

....of course i might be wrong and this might just be about to dejenerate into another thread about how evil teams that try to kill are. Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Cokerpilot,

Are you logged into IRC chat when looking for a game? Most do not respond to private email message challenges.

Other than that, I'm not sure why nobody will play your team.

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

mstrchef13 wrote:
Firestata wrote:

Cowards? You try taking a dodgy team in ranked and play the types of teams you own now, see how you like it. The closest thing to a non-bashy team you have in ranked is your lizzy team, and you started with three games against elves to make sure you could get your team up before playing against the big boys.

Man, I am *so* tired of listening to people who play only bashy teams whine about how the breaky teams won't play them so they must be cowards. Go build yourself a wood elf team and play khemri and chaos a bunch, then come back and talk. Hell, you've got a stunty team with 3 trolls and 2 pump wagons. You can't even play stunty without being bashy.

If you look on my old teams in stunty you see a lot of pygmies and C halflings who is not a really bashy team. If you look in unranked you see amazon and skinks. If you look in ranked you see humans, wood elfs (who unfortantly was massacred), skaven and my still going lizzies. Yes I played three elf teams first and got the high TR of 109. I have played Chaos, Chaos dwarves, orcs, lizzies and Khemri and I have got losses but I still struggle on because its fun to play the game. Thats why I play.

And When I look at your dark elves I see no game vs Chaos, Chaos dwarves and Khemri at all so you have just spoken bullshit. There is mostly just games at other elves, skaven and normally bashy teams like Ogres and Undead. Behind the critics on my playing there is only a coward behind, too fearful to play bashy teams.
 Jump to: