34 coaches online • Server time: 03:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Fumbbl on a Steamdec...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hellmaister

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I have nothing against fouling... you foul away as much as you like... just not in my league thank you very much.
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Domingues wrote:
Whats wrong with fouling? Infact whats wrong with last minute fouling?

Its boring, i gain no spp´s from it, and the only thing that comes from it, is that someones team might get squished. I dont mind bash someone, but fouling isnt the answer i think. Last turn foulers should be lined up and shot.
Trog

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

It is unranked. So it's legit.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you so much! Can we get some teams now so we can get ready to rumble!
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

So. Justice was victorious. And now it´s recruitment time. Come and join!

Are you a gentleman? Prove it!

NFL - approved by admins

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 07:24 Reply with quote Back to top

im joining

Goodbye Cusi
paradocks

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 07:30 Reply with quote Back to top

But really... what is right or wrong?
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 07:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Domingues wrote:
Whats wrong with fouling? Infact whats wrong with last minute fouling?

Old subject. When someone in your league does foul, and gets kicked out, can you post it? I'd find it intersting who fought your system and stuck it to the man.

Jeffro
paradocks

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 07:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm wondering about rule #2 - Your unranked team is only allowed to have players with an AV 8 as maximum.

Does this mean any roster that has a player available with AV9+ is disallowed, or just having AV9+ players on the field is disallowed?
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 08:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Fouls will get reported to the staff and there is only one punishment for such an action - you get disqualified from the leauge.

You are not allowed to have AV9 players on your team rooster during the tournament. Otherwise you could get in a situation were you must set up 11 players on the field and one of them being of higher AV.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 09:13 Reply with quote Back to top

when someone leaveas a message in all capital letters
u know your in for a fight.
Renegade

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

So what happens when one of these teams joins a standard U tournament? Are we commisioners supposed to be happy with the notion of an unfairly built team competing on our turf?
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Kelt wrote:
when someone leaveas a message in all capital letters
u know your in for a fight.

Yes there was a fight. Thrall accused this leauge of breaking the rules. We had a discussion with the admins. They said it was ok for us to have the leauge.

Renegade: The leauge is about being a gentleman. It´s about good sportsmanship. If you wan´t you can play how many games as you like without foul or being fouled once. It´s not really difficult to find coaches that doesn´t foul. My point is that you can build your team without foul or being fouled anyway. I for example has never started to foul. I only use that part of the game if the opponent does. If he doesn´t we play a whole game without fouling. As simple as that.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

this is where we have a difference of opinion
i think a gentleman treats another gentleman as an equal and does his best to beat him whatever it takes

Goodbye Cusi
hellmaister

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:
I'm wondering about rule #2 - Your unranked team is only allowed to have players with an AV 8 as maximum.

Does this mean any roster that has a player available with AV9+ is disallowed, or just having AV9+ players on the field is disallowed?

Let me clearify this. AV 8 is the maximum allowed in your team. For example; this doesn't mean that Khemri can't join. It is ok if they don't include mummys.

Got it? Excellent!
 Jump to: