31 coaches online • Server time: 09:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tyrant

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 03:18 Reply with quote Back to top

hey bogh...i can see you used the same colors as the example template (eventhough your banner would indicate that your teams colors would be silver and yellow)...just so you know, you can change the colors in the top where it says "<td colspan=2 bgcolor=darkred>" (to for example: "<td colspan=2 bgcolor=silver>")
bogh

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 03:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, thanx mate - I know that, just didnt think about it for some reason (could be the lateness of the hour...).

Very Happy

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 03:52 Reply with quote Back to top

How hard is it to build one of those V cool team sheets? And then how do do you insert it on your team page? Dig it!

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

You can do it in any html editor - such as frontpage or similar. But the bio does not like it when you have blanks in your html, I had to get rid of them all to avoid having a big empty space at the top of the bio. PM me or catch me on the chat if you have further questions....

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

bogh wrote:
I made a team for yer fluff tourney - will apply as soon as it is approved.

Like Tyrant I used your template. You can check it out on:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=152109

Gimme a holler if you want something changed or anything....

Bogh

Great team Bogh.

Just one thing - can you move the picture under the text in the table, its hard to read and just doesn't look good at the side. Other than that great effort!!
Mazzix

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I submitted a team but never got an answer.

So I'll simply do as tyrant and Bogh and prepare with the template...

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 02:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is my team, twisted the colors and all to fit with the team.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=152135

PM me when you'll have see them, and tell me why you refuse them if you do.

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2005 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Woohoo! my evuhl skeleton army of incompetence is in Very Happy now give more coaches so we can get going Smile
Nichodemus

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

shameless bump on behalf of fluff Smile Gimme more coaches to fumble against pretty please Very Happy
Biff

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Renegade wrote:
Yup

If anyone can come up with a great Warhammer theme league name im all ears.

Why not call it Imperial Premiership? I was just looking for a league like this. Is it still running?
bogh

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Biff wrote:

Is it still running?

It hasn´t started yet - so sign up!
Renegade

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure is Biff (crazy screenname by the way - where I stem from Bifta mean something entirely unsavoury!!)

Get a team together and sign up!

Everyone get a team together and sign up - still need 16 before the Prelims start. At that point I predict a vast influx of eager coaches, all vying for the <b>Lord Of The Fluff</b> grand title.
Tyrant

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

FLUFF News:

Breaking news!
The seasons not even started and already tension is growing.
It has been reported that tavern owner and new head coach of the Flame Brethren Lórë Half-Elven, yesterday gambled ownership of the tavern "The Golden Unicorn" on the success of his newly founded bloodbowl team.
Reports indicate that Lórë and noble sponser of "The Sunbeam Colosseum" Theophilus Steinhäger, were having a drink at The Golden Unicorn when suddenly rival tavern owner Buram Broadbeard entered. Buram is the dwarven owner of "The Stone Anvil Inn" and an officially declared Sunken Ironclads fan. After entering Buram walked directly over to where Lórë was sitting, and a loud argument errupted.

A tavern guest told FLUFF News: "It was clearly an old dispute which was rekindled that night. I couldn't hear what they were saying but they seemed to be discussing some kind of sporting event."

The argument ended with Lórë and Buram announcing to the tavern guests, that they had engaged in a wager. Lórë believed that his Flame Brethren were the best bloodbowl team in the (temporarily named) FLUFF league, while Buram had firm beliefs in his heroes, the Sunken Ironclads.
So the two decided that the winner would be the one who's team finished with the best record in the FLUFF league, at the end of the season. And the loser would then have to hand over ownership of his tavern to the winner.

Early expert predictions say that Lórë will lose this bet badly. And romours have indicated that Lórë was liquored up at the night of the argument, and that he has later regretted the wager.

Who will win the wager? Will this spark some of the old elven and dwarven feuds? How big will the Fluff League become?
Only time will tell...
Well that was all from the FLUFF News Center this time, folks.

Last edited by Tyrant on %b %01, %2005 - %15:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Biff

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Renegade wrote:
Sure is Biff (crazy screenname by the way - where I stem from Bifta mean something entirely unsavoury!!)

Get a team together and sign up!

Everyone get a team together and sign up - still need 16 before the Prelims start. At that point I predict a vast influx of eager coaches, all vying for the <b>Lord Of The Fluff</b> grand title.

Nice. Ill get to it right away!
bogh

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

FLUFF News:

Press Release from: The Snikch Polytechnical Institute for Advanced Scholarship

SPIAS remains one of the Underworlds most notorious and respected educational institutions. In order to further strengthen our academic profile, Head Master Ezk and the Board has decided to expand the post-graduate section of the University. Planning for a MCA (Master in Claw Administration) has been initiated and SPIAS will soon offer this new and exciting education to our students.

The MCA will give students the competetive edge they will need in todays hectic job market, be it in the political chambers of Skavenblight, the financial sector in Altdorf or on the Blood Bowl pitch. Climbing the corporate, political or athletic ladder becomes easier - with the MCA the student is well equipped to remove any obstacles to success.

Entrance requirements are:

Excellent academic record overall
Outstanding marks in Murder 101, Massacre 101 and Maiming 101
Unarmed Combat Optional Class
The relevant physical mutation

The MCA is available to all graduates of SPIAS. The Head Master and SPIAS encourages all current students to consider growing claws and applying.

Questions can be directed at the MCA Coordinator, Mr. Jezzre Razst (ph.d.), Department of Mutationology, SPIAS.