35 coaches online • Server time: 13:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you listen to music while playing?
I don't listen to music while playing...
27%
 27%  [ 40 ]
I do listen to music while playing (You might specify what genre in a post)
67%
 67%  [ 98 ]
Only when I'm convinced the game is lost (This is where I start browsing and chatting as well...)
4%
 4%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 145

Skeloboy

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats cause metal rules. And hardcore too.

Well, after this topic I've started noticed what music I usually hear when I play BB, and that doom metal: My Dying Bride, Lacuna Coil and so on.

And if I get dice raped and all my players get cassed, then I listen to aggressive hardcore and metal, like As I Lay Dying, Brujeria and so on
svartkrona

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

hm.... i listen to random black metal while i play..... but sometimes some old asta kask sneeks into my playlist..... dont know how.....
captainT

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Motörhead and Motörhead and Stoner Rock or Independent like Kyuss, Hermano, Clutch, Fu Manchu.......

or Punkrock (Social Distortion, The Hives, The Bordells etc.) and............Motörhead
Frankie

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I made a nice playlist which I only listen to when I'm playing bbowl. I also figured out that my rolls are much better when I'm listening to music. Smile

It contains songs from Rammstein, KMFDM, System of a Down, Rage Against The Machine, Amorphis, Insane Clown Posse, Electric Six, a few good rap and raggae and some real classics from Ennio Morricone. (and lots of others that I forgot to mention)

And one artist whom I mustn't forget about: Frank Zappa
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2005 - 01:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Meatloaf, Queen and other good 80s songs
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2005 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite bbowl music is the gentle strains of Mully's swearing.....

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2005 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Smess wrote:
I listen all the time and I listen to anything.
Pink Floyd, The Mars Volta, Tool, The Smiths, Public Enemy, De la Soul, Miles Davis, Led Zeppelin, the Prodigy, Daft Punk, 2 many DJ's, dEUS, David Bowie, the Cure, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Millionaire, , Eels, Beck, Jeff Buckley, Bob Marley, the Beatles, Muddy Waters, and so on

Lovely selection...although I could do without the Chilis.

Covers some of mine, although I have just got hold of the new(ish) Tom Waits album. Great to play to.

Respec to the guy who listens to Nick Drake, and even more to the guy who listens to Morricone!
Lazerus101

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2005 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I tend to listen to GamingFM
www.gamingfm.com
Kenty

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2005 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Massive Attack, Tricky, Portishead, Morcheeba..... anything aggressively soothing.
GoFasta

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2005 - 05:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Actaully, my choice depends on my team....

rORCkabilly Rebels [orcs] = (Rockabilly go figure!) Reverend Horton Heat, Tripp Daddies, Bill Watkins, Deke Dickerson, etc.

Lord Frith's Fury [WEs] = Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, etc.

We Are 138 [Necro] = Misfits of course!

So you see, each race has it's own mood.
VTDoogie

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

music depending on the team... some of the favorites:
Mortal Kombat Soundtrack
Queen's A Kind of Magic (soundtrack of original Highlander movie)
Sionis

Post 22 Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

It varies really... from Modest Mouse to Tomahawk. Depends on how I'm feeling as opposed to how the game's going (which doesn't seem to stray from the consistent pattern of losing).
DaemonicLazoth

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm pretty same music on field as off field: Metallica, Distrubed, Dark Tranquility (Any one heard of these guys?), Apocalyptica, Rammstein, Linkin Park , Perfect Circle and a few theme songs from various animes.

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 03:17 Reply with quote Back to top

You missed an option... bloodbowl has very little to do with whether I feel like listening to music or not, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. As for the specifics, well there's (in no real order) the eagles, chili peppers, fleetwood mac, van halen, queen, u2, rem, david bowie, def leppard, joan jett, kiss, simon and garfunkel, the who, rolling stones, duran duran, jon bon jovi, dido, the eurythmics, lou reed, elvis, ace of base, few sound tracks like rocky horror picture show, grease, and ten things I hate about you; dire straits, zz top, bob marley, the carpenters, the seekers, the beatles, ub40, screaming jets, crowded house, the whitlams, no doubt, the big bopper, some 50s and 60s compilations, led zeppelin, the clash, the cure, aerosmith, alice cooper, arrested development, the cars, blur, blink 182, cold chisel, everclear, frente, good charlotte, guns 'n roses, nirvana, oasis, pearl jam, smashing pumpkins, spin doctors, living end, offspring, yes.

List goes on and on and one, doesn't it, probably a whole lot more that I've missed too Razz
XlXunevenxlx

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 03:47 Reply with quote Back to top

i'm a fan of the heavy stuff....anything heavy and loud. But strangely enough, right now i'm listening to Murder By Death. Still kind of gloomy, but definatly mellow...and damn good
 Jump to: