18 coaches online • Server time: 05:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
chunky04

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

How exactly are matches to be scheduled(one knockout per month, week, day, year?), and what arrangements if any do you intend to use to cater for different time zones?

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

This looks like a great Cup! I join with my oldest team, my humans. Always hard to find opponents to high ranking teams.
Boelcke

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

chunky04 wrote:
How exactly are matches to be scheduled(one knockout per month, week, day, year?), and what arrangements if any do you intend to use to cater for different time zones?

I'm a bit of an optimist so I will, at least initially, try to work it out without scheduling...and not until for example one game delays the tournament will I implement a time-limit for that specific match... The time-zone differences is really up to the players to settle...I can't see what I can do to help there...but if you have any suggestions there, as well as for scheduling, please let me know and I'll at the very least give them a thought...
fetbaffe

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2005 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

If you have this "make-it-to-the-next-level"-thingie then each coach can't have several teams i different groups.
Boelcke

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Fetbaffe: True...so if a coach has two teams within the same TR limits...he or she has to drop one of them.

And to all of you: I've updated the homepage...please let me know if anything is wrong or missed out and we'll soon start the first Chaos Cup!! And to those who haven't joined yet: There's still time...
 Jump to: