42 coaches online • Server time: 15:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

You can open up the .zip file created by a match and open the .log file inside. That line is about 3 or 4 lines up from the bottom.

Then feel free to upload it to the logchecker v1.0 or v2.0. Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Aren't Skulls actually 6's according to the randomizer?

Once, a long long time ago is a version far far away it was like this. Not anymore. Smile

Mirror - http://javabbowl.no-ip.org
Mirror - http://home.austin.rr.com/javabbowl
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

brownrob wrote:
i guess it shows thatits when the dice are rolled is key, or how important the roll is Smile

Yes, the big points count more.
A successful block with 2 dice, where the opponent chooses is nice, but when it was your last hope and prevents the opponent from scoring it is invaluable. Very Happy

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

go to your results folder, open the zip file, then the text file, then go to the bottom of the text and there it should be!
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I cant get the proof to come up. It just comes out blank. Is this a fumbbl consperiousy too with hold the truth? Smile

Jeffro
Adar

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I have always wondered how a random diceroller works and I always end up with an image of Ski Junkie sitting infront of his computer randomingly clicking on the numerical keys...

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Taffsadar wrote:
I have always wondered how a random diceroller works and I always end up with an image of Ski Junkie sitting infront of his computer randomingly clicking on the numerical keys...

That would have been amusing.

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

SkiJunkie wrote:
Quote:
Aren't Skulls actually 6's according to the randomizer?

Once, a long long time ago is a version far far away it was like this. Not anymore. Smile

Really? Cause I'd swear like two days ago an opponent went out of sync, and the dice said something like Local Roll: 6,3 Opponent Roll 3,6 and it came up SKULL PUSH...and I noted a 1 on both rolls coming up as POW, no SKULL...guess I need to switch to better quality methampetamines!
zredna

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 02:39 Reply with quote Back to top

D6: 1(176) 2(160) 3(170) 4(153) 5(165) 6(203) Total(1027)
This would stste the oposite of what every one says, the problem is though that the sixes came on my armour and injury rolls, cas against 3/1/2 RIP/SI/BH
Zredna
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 05:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Smile I wonder what people think I look like. I'm pretty sure I've never put out a picture. Is it an image of me hunched over a keyboard lit only by the healthy glow of a monitor, madly stabbing fingers onto the keypad and cackling every time I jab the 1 key? Any artists out there that can make a police composite sketch of what fumbblers think I look like. That would be a hoot!

Mirror - http://javabbowl.no-ip.org
Mirror - http://home.austin.rr.com/javabbowl
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 06:58 Reply with quote Back to top

SkiJunkie wrote:
Is it an image of me hunched over a keyboard lit only by the healthy glow of a monitor, madly stabbing fingers onto the keypad and cackling every time I jab the 1 key?

Yeah, you've already released a picture. Top-right corner.

Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 08:13 Reply with quote Back to top

SkiJunkie wrote:
Smile I wonder what people think I look like. I'm pretty sure I've never put out a picture. Is it an image of me hunched over a keyboard lit only by the healthy glow of a monitor, madly stabbing fingers onto the keypad and cackling every time I jab the 1 key? Any artists out there that can make a police composite sketch of what fumbblers think I look like. That would be a hoot!

I always thought you look like this Razz

The_Legend wrote:
To all the nay-sayers out there I can finally prove once and for all that fumbbl dice are far too likely to come up ones!

the proof

LMAO!!!!!!
tmacdevitt

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

CorporateSlave3 wrote:
Aren't Skulls actually 6's according to the randomizer? I noticed the correlation when my opponent's dice went out of sync one game...so if you're rolling nothing but 1's and Skulls, all is good, aye? Shocked

No they are set to the 1 result in the code.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to see those statistics about dice, just for the fun of it... but my log files (extracted from the zip results) are 0 bytes and are (obviously) empty.

Any clue?

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

SkiJunkie wrote:
Quote:

I've always thought you to have abit of a skaters look becuase of some reason.

Jump to: