47 coaches online • Server time: 01:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who's your favourite Anarchist of all-time?
Alexander Lurkman
36%
 36%  [ 50 ]
Nestor Wakhno
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Helen "Kill Her"
23%
 23%  [ 32 ]
Pierre-Joseph Broodon
7%
 7%  [ 10 ]
Mikhail Bashunin
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Emma Holdmad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Abbie Offman
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Max Sterner
6%
 6%  [ 9 ]
Murray Hookchin
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 137

EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 05:56 Reply with quote Back to top

HALL OF LEGENDS

• Alexander Lurkman Games 181 Completions 300 TDs 6 Interceptions 10 Casualties 2 MVPs 5 SPP 367
    One of FUMBBL's greatest throwers, Alexander led the Anarchists with his unforgettable passing on offense and with his amazing ball sense on defense.
  • Nestor Wakhno Games 190 Completions 23 TDs 51 Interceptions 5 Casualties 29 MVPs 15 SPP 319
    An original Anarchist and their first legendary player. Nestor is still with the team as their defensive co-ordinator.
  • Helen "Kill Her" Games 136 Completions 40 TDs 35 Interceptions 5 Casualties 31 MVPs 8 SPP 257
    Helen earned her nickname due to her fearless attitude. She became a legend by terrorizing countless opponents who dared to stand too close to the sidelines.
  • Pierre-Joseph Broodon Games 132 Completions 34 TDs 42 Interceptions 0 Casualties 15 MVPs 6 SPP 222
    "Property is theft." And the massive Broodhon was infamous for stealing the ball from any opponent who dared to claim ownership of the ball.
  • Mikhail Bashunin Games 137 Completions 14 TDs 7 Interceptions 0 Casualties 60 MVPs 8 SPP 195
    One of the infamous "Bash Brothers". Opponents were terrified of feeling Mikhail's sadistic wrath.
  • Emma Holdmad Games 123 Completions 19 TDs 31 Interceptions 0 Casualties 10 MVPs 10 SPP 182
    Very few players ever escaped Emma's grasp, that is, until they were tossed into the crowd.
  • Abbie Offman Games 112 Completions 103 TDs 9 Interceptions 1 Casualties 2 MVPs 8 SPP 176
    The Anarchists' first Living Legend now serves as offensive co-ordinator after proving to be a very reliable backup to Lurkman.
  • Max Sterner Games 85 Completions 22 TDs 25 Interceptions 2 Casualties 4 MVPs 6 SPP 139
    Max showed legendary determination and coined the Anarchists' second unofficial motto: "Become a legend or die trying!" Unfortunately after countless injuries, he died trying.
  • Murray Hookchin Games 119 Completions 8 TDs 2 Interceptions 1 Casualties 10 MVPs 8 SPP 76
    If we didn't include this grumpy old Anarchist kicker, he'd probably return from the grave and wack us with his pegleg.

This is really just a space saver for my team page. Not really intended as a serious topic of discussion.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking foward to see Joe on this page Smile He's still got a 33% chance to play every game, he could make it sooner than people would think! hehe

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I like Joe Kill the most too.

If he ever gets to legend he gets my vore!

Persistence...

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Elizabeth "Burly" Flynn is my favorite, though she hasn't made the Hall yet. Evo, this is my favorite fumbbl team out there. Not because of the TR/TS, but because it's mottos are an inspiration on how Bloodbowl is to be played. Man I hope one day to have a team that can get a game against this one. Would be quite a rite of passage.

oh yeah, almost forgot "Go Joe!!" (arktoris embarrasses himself trying to imitate a cheerleader)

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Lurkman all the way. 300 completions for a cow is really something...

EVO, I see you played against Ebenezer (a good friend of mine). Do you mind to check my humans and eventually decide if they are eligible to play a game vs your AMAZING team? I read your motto "we take on all challenges", and I would be very proud if my Lavino Flying Hellfishes could be even considered a challenge...

Send me a PM with your answer just i case.

And I must say that the Anarchists are quite the best around here, even if your team management concept is completely different from mine (My motto is "keep injury free teams or die trying" Very Happy )

EDIT: stupid me, they are unranked now Rolling Eyes ... well, my Lavino Rumblers would be glad to challenge them too. It would be a honour.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Gonna go with mr. Wakhno.....because of his amazing amount of interceptions. I suspect most of my admiration is due to me playing chaos dwarves for years on the tabletop, and no matter how much i love them, theyre just plain sucky when it comes to ball handling :p
Gil-Galad

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Nah .

Joe kill ^^
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Even at my best, none of my teams ever would've been a serious challenge to that team I reckon. Well, perhaps my skaven team which once got up to TR 290 something, but that last all of 2 games before I got decimated and lost massive TR. These guys have maintained an amazingly high level for forever! I can only dream one day of having a team which others know the name of, let alone think highly of!

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

M. Bashunin!

TaChIkOmA! \o/
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Pierre-Joseph Broodon

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2005 - 07:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Gotta respect Mikhail. 60 Casualties with any Elf is amazing, much less a lineman.
Renegade

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2005 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

And the "Biggest self trumpet blower" award goes to

Evo

Modesty is a virtue - sadly one you lack...

Last edited by Renegade on %b %11, %2005 - %04:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2005 - 04:03 Reply with quote Back to top

How dare you? Evil or Very Mad

Evo roxxorz! Very Happy
 Jump to: