49 coaches online • Server time: 17:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_QB

Post 5 Posted: Mar 14, 2005 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

How does secret weapons work with get the ref. If a td is score lets say midhalf with get the ref, do they roll to see if they're spotted or not. or at the end of the half for that mather. I havn't seen a game with get the ref and secret weapons so i am actually just curious
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2005 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't seen it either, but by definition, Get the Ref prevents ejection of a player for breaking the rules. So fouls will never result in ejection, despite breaking the rules. If we extend this concept to secret weapons--against the rules to use more than your own fists/claws--then I'd imagine none would get ejected the rest of that half, regardless how many got used. Enjoy it while it lasts, as the mayhem could be extreme! Just realize, if there's a second half to go, the ref is free to eject at start of second half anybody who stepped on-pitch with weapon in the first half, so you could find yourself with every weapon banned. As this occurs before the kickoff, it wouldn't matter if the second half started with another Get the Ref, as he'd already made his decision on who stays/goes.

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2005 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure with get the ref, but the handicap ref bribe 2 keeps the weapon on the field for another performance.

Jump to: